PORTFOLIO OF CONTENT REQUIRED: This role will require you to be on camera. Your application must include a portfolio of content where you are on camera and speaking, or educating about a concept. Include your TikTok, Twitch and/or other social media links.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The TikTok & Social Media Coordinator for Gaming is a passionate educator, loves strategy games and thrives on connecting with their audience. You will produce content yourself by getting on camera and letting your authentic self shine but you will also curate a network of content creators and influencers to get the word out about the amazing stories and entertainment products being created at ReBlink. The right candidate will know their way around TikTok, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and Discord, and love making friends online. The right candidate believes in producing accretive content that up-levels the audience and curates signals from the noise.
You love culture - both staying on trend and creating it! Your friendly, kind and get-it-done vibe is a lightning rod that attracts people that see your content. You work hard, play hard, and are kind and considerate throughout! You are a meticulous planner with a love for pushing things over the finish line. You work from first principles, are a self-learner and being proactive is your default state. You value consistency over a bag of tricks. You thrive on organic and natural engagement and hate paid followers or bots. You are a gamer, especially strategy games, you love talking to gamers. You love to share gaming videos and engaging with eSports teams and content. You come with answers to problems that you've already prioritized and began to action. You also like to host memorable events and great beautiful experiences for others. Lastly, you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with new challenges every day and making a noticeable impact on the company's future.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ReBlink is an emerging gaming and entertainment studio headquartered in Toronto. We are a fast growth venture-backed tech company with amazing benefits and team members. We are looking for sharp people to join our mission to transform the future of story-telling. This role is for someone who is looking for a new challenge and wants to be at the cusp of something new and exciting.
- Create engaging TikTok videos and reels where you are on camera to highlight our content and materials, but also about relevant topics, memes or other important events in gaming or entertainment.
- Source and manage the pipeline of User Generated Content (UGC) Creators.
- Grow Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram. Twitch and Discord followers organically while maintaining a high bar for quality engagement.
- Have a desire to engage in real-time with followers and fans on Discord, TikTok, Twitter and Twitch.
- and grow a community while executing marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Write, copy and create content – whether memes, Twitter teasers, threads, competitions, announcements, etc.
- Transform long media and research content into digestible, shareable social media content
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design, editing tools, and applications, and use them to the fullest extent
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 3+ years of content creation experience
- 1+ years of experience creating gaming content on TikTok (required), Twitch, Twitter and other channels would be a bonus
- Experience working with UGC Creators
- Must include a portfolio of video content featuring you, headshots and/or other video-related items with your application
- Include a cover letter with a list of your favourite games
- Proven ability to build and grow large social media communities
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and produce results under pressure
- Basic knowledge regarding web3, crypto, NFTs, etc.
- Experience in Discord community management