As Reblaze Senior Account Executive/New Business Development Manager you are responsible to market develop and sell Reblaze Solutions and Services, by interacting with prospects and existing customers within the EMEA including Israel. There are some named accounts that will be given to you as well as some "green field" prospects of high potential revenue, but the main focus is a “hunter” role, where you will apply a broad knowledge of the Reblaze's solution to develop large opportunities and close sales.
- Prospects and qualifies existing and/or potential customers and partners, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct telephone and face-to-face selling
- Supports partners in the assigned territory
- Works in cooperation with the Inside Sales team and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Reblaze’s capabilities
- Drives opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Reblaze management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and renewal orders for all license and services revenue
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Understands and manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Working international for at least 3 years
- Dynamic, high energy Business development & Sales professional with 5 years relevant and successful experience in B2B direct and indirect sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products — ideally within Cloud, Security Technology–Web Application, Database Security. International experience would be an asset.
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets.
- Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned targets quota---quarterly and annually.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or in a small team
- Demonstrated ability to manage a technical discussion/demo about the products.
- Experience in using a CRM application (Hubspot or others)
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience. MBA’s Degree - Advantage
- Must have native level in English and strong communication skills
- Additional languages - French, German, Spanish, Italian – BIG advantage.
- Make an impact on worldwide web security, at scale
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies in cloud and cybersecurity industry
- Opportunity to fulfil your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Prime Tel Aviv location, free gym membership and sponsored meals