Reblaze Technologies is a fast-moving company, creating the next generation of web security technologies and delivering them to our expanding list of international customers. We’re at the forefront of multiple trends, uniquely combining cloud computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, and other cutting-edge fields into an intelligent, dynamic, and robust cybersecurity SaaS platform running on the global cloud.
Reblaze is growing quickly, and we’re looking for capable, creative, self-motivated people to grow with us. If you’d like to quickly advance your career while being at the intersection of multiple global trends (cloud adoption, SaaS, machine learning, cybersecurity, and more), with all the opportunity that this represents, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our R&D team. The ideal candidate will need a combination of technical and leadership skills, and passion to build a strong DevOps processes. This role will provide exceptional career growth opportunities as you develop and acquire new security skills in the course of your duties, supporting both Reblaze customers and Engineering Group, automating and scaling development, release, deployment and monitoring processes.
- Initiate and drive new DevOps projects and processes.
- Drive innovation and own the operation lifecycle of all Reblaze services.
- Manage and execute against project plans and deliver on commitments.
- Manage day-to-day activities with the engineering and operations team.
- Proactively communicate status, plan-of-action, and resolution of issues.
- Always ask "why" and strive to do better!
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A team player that can thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience with SaaS products running on public clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Perl, Groovy, Python, CloudFormation/Terraform, Ansible.
- Extensive experience working in Linux environment.
- Strong command of CI/CD processes and tools.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
What you’ll get in return
- Make an impact on worldwide web security, at scale
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies in cloud and cybersecurity industries
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Prime Herzliya location, free gym membership and sponsored meals
Apply now if it sounds like you!