Acquisition Marketing Associate - Google/YouTube
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
Rebag is hiring an Acquisition Marketing Associate with a successful track record of managing paid marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and outstanding revenue growth. The role will report to the Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing:
- Build, optimize, analyze and grow Google Ads, including Search, Shopping, Video, Discovery, and Display. Experience with Google App campaigns and Microsoft Advertising a plus.
- Actively manage and support campaigns to drive performance while maintaining brand standards
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting, as well as ongoing analysis of owned channels
- Work closely with Acquisition Marketing Manager to develop cross channel plans and strategies
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and retention teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Leverage customer data and insights, campaign results, creative tests, etc. to optimize ROAS and revenue driven by campaigns
- Monitor campaign KPIs regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Keep us current on channel best practices regarding audience management, data capture, campaign analysis, new campaign and ad types, and advertising policies
- 1-3 years of direct experience executing and managing acquisition campaigns in-house and/or at a digital agency
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into actionable insights in a timely fashion as well as communicating results in an organized and concise way
- Obsessed over the impact of your campaigns
- Must have experience in reporting and customer analytics platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics)
- Experience in mobile attribution and analytics platforms (e.g. AppsFlyer, Adjust, Firebase)
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience in ecommerce/marketplace or luxury sector is a plus
- This position is based in NYC and will be working 2 days a week out of our Soho WeWork location