Rebag (rebag.com), the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with seven locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $52m in funding to date. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 120.
The Role's Core Values
The overall responsibilities of the Junior Operations Specialist include but are not limited to perform and assist the operations department with fulfillments, distribution of products, perform quality control tasks, and ensuring proper categorization of inventory. This individual is expected to understand all aspects of Rebag’s operations department, adhere to safety standards and meet guidelines.
How We Measure Results
- Control quality of the inventory, return to vendors, categorize inventory in the database, and receiving inventory.
- Responsible for shipment and fulfillment of all orders and product allocation.
- Work under pressure while meeting immediate goals, deadlines, standards, and expectations
- Take on additional duties as assigned by leadership
What We Expect You to Bring To The Table
- "Hands on" attitude; hard-working, can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate proficiently
- Positive, high energy, team-spirited
- Detail-oriented and accurate; ability to learn new platforms
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Zendesk, and Shopify is a plus
- Previous experience in fulfillment/shipment is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in eCommerce is ideal and retail experience is useful
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs based on needs of the role
- Must operate with a sense of urgency, and have attention to detail
What To Expect From Handbag Heaven
- A team that believes in the mission and works hard to make the impossible possible
- Individuals who generate ideas to evolve the business.
- An environment that strives in working efficiently and respects your off-time to recharge for the next day.
- An exponential amount of growth in the future