Rebag (rebag.com), the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with seven locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $52m in funding to date. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 120.
As part of the People Operations team the Recruiting Manager at Rebag, will be crucial to the success and expansion of our growing team. You are a passionate people person who wants to be a part of shaping and defining the talent strategy at a growing company.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain proactive partnership with C-level and leadership teams in order to understand the business, anticipate the staffing needs, and offer solutions
- Lead full cycle recruitment, leveraging internal and external channels
- Significant focus on Retail recruitments a part of new openings and footprint expansion, as well as office/corporate positions
- Develop recruitment strategies for open positions in the retail space but not limited to corporate roles
- Help to build the employer brand for Rebag and ensure that the company becomes known for being one of the greatest places to work
- Manage the recruiting process through the ATS (Greenhouse)
- Manage all pre-recruitment efforts in new markets: research and identify area targets, conduct cold calls to screen candidates for initial interest, network with management contacts, and any additional recruitment sources
- Participate in all new store opening efforts as it relates to staffing and maintain recruitment timeline
- Proactively identify candidates in each market in anticipation of staffing needs
- Manage scheduling and administrative process for candidates as directed
- Conduct new hire 30-day check ins and provide insights to leadership
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with field leadership to ensure staffing needs are met and new hires are successful
- Manage internal recruitment process
- Actively participate in the talent review and succession planning
- Generate monthly staffing analysis
What We Expect You To Bring To The Table
- Have 1 to 2 years of experience in a talent acquisition role, some of which has been in a retail, and/or startup environment
- Have built and managed a talent pipeline under pressure and delivered results
- Have a proven track record of developing best-in-class standards for hiring, fostering teamwork, and spearheading operational processes
- Excellent communicator who can influence and develop strong partnerships both internally and externally
- Self-driven and attack problems with speed and rigor
- Work collaboratively with teams and can anticipate needs before anyone else
What to Expect From Handbag Heaven
- A team that believes in the mission and works hard to make the impossible possible
- Individuals who generate ideas to evolve the business.
- An environment that strives in working efficient and respects your off-time to recharge for the next day.
- Exponential amount of growth in the future