Rebag (rebag.com), the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with seven locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $52m in funding to date. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 120.
The Role's Core Values
- Develop and lead team to achieve company standards across all categories; Assume oversight for boutique in absence of Store Manager; Lead by example on the selling floor, proactively coaching and inspiring the team.
- Lead by example in the demonstration of integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the company culture, values, and mission.
- Set clear goals & expectations along with Store Manager and hold consistent coaching sessions with associates to review performance and provide timely feedback; Oversee annual review process for direct reports.
What We Expect You to Bring To The Table
- Be reliable in difficult situations and has the willingness to be called upon to complete projects.
- Be energized by problem solving and act and decide without having the total picture.
- Expert in conflict resolution that can keep productive relationships
- Have a keen eye for talent and be able to identify what Good performance is and High Performance is.
- Be present and involved in brain-storming and be a hero for an idea
- Keep training at the forefront of your everyday
- Create sustainable talent strategies to fuel continued team growth.
- Ability to be savvy with technology.
How We Measure Results
- Oversee and make contributions to streamline and improve the effectiveness of daily store operations.
- Maintain thorough understanding of all policies, procedures and processes; Ensure team adherence and constantly reinforce the philosophy behind these principles.
- Drive all aspects of business including Operational FoH and BoH planning, Rebag Bar Experience, community networking and client development.
- Partner with Store Manager and internal team to develop business goals for store and omni-channel and translate into action plan; Routinely monitor achievement of goals.
What To Expect From Handbag Heaven
- A team that believes in the mission and works hard to make the impossible possible
- Individuals who generate ideas to evolve the business.
- An environment that strives in working efficient and respects your off-time to recharge for the next day.
- Exponential amount of growth in the future