Rebag (rebag.com), the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with seven locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $52m in funding to date. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 120.
Rebag is seeking experienced Luxury Sales Consultants with a background in the high-end luxury retailer and resale market segments. Candidates are responsible for providing an elevated customer experience to confidently interact and engage with customers. This sales-focused role involves efficiently advising, educating, styling and assisting customers.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service to effectively communicate and provide an elevated customer experience.
- Strive to meet/exceed personal, category and store sales goals and KPIs.
- Collect client data and effectively build client relationships to support new client acquisition, and retention.
- Act as a brand ambassador representing all that Rebag stands for, offering the highest level of customer service, aiming to delight and surprise.
- Communicating product and customer feedback to the management team.
- Support all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, client service and selling.
- Participate in regular training/meeting sessions as needed on product knowledge and new arrivals.
- Build upon your strong knowledge of luxe bag trends and designers/brands.
- Ensure store visual merchandising standards are met and maintained.
- Responsible in stock operations, processing and properly handling online purchase orders.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain all practices, policies and systems as specified by the Rebag Bar philosophy
- Perform store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- Able to multi-task and coordinate efficiently.
- Be flexible with working hours and efficiently deal with any additional ad hoc requests.
Skills, knowledge and personal attributes
We are looking for candidates with luxury fashion experience in sales and have a knowledge of the luxury resale market. Candidates should align with our positive corporate culture and be self-motivated, results-driven and entrepreneurial-minded.
- 1 to 2 years experience in sales luxury fashion industry
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Positive & Self-motivated
- Dependable, punctual, flexible
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer literacy a must; working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be fashion-forward, and have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry
- Be a team player; proactive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary
- Bilingual in a second language is a plus (Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese)