RealtyMogul.com launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investment by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology. We have built a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry. Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educating our investors, and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing forever.
Front End Developer Intern
We are currently looking for a Front End Developer Intern to work part-time in our Los Angeles Headquarters. Your on-site role will have a variety of responsibilities including helping to design and develop for the platform that powers RealtyMogul.com and the various components of the RealtyMogul.com technical ecosystem. You will develop new features and products that are truly innovative in Fintech for real estate investing. Your impact will be immediate to successfully scaling RealtyMogul.com as the leading real estate crowdfunding platform.
What You'll Do:
- Build simple and elegant responsive web interfaces for the Realty Mogul platform
- Learn from our team of front end and back end developers and architects
- Lean and practice coding standards and perform code reviews to maintain high quality front end code
- Collaborate with the software development, product, marketing, and senior management teams
Who You Are:
- You are currently working towards a degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related disciplines
- You are constantly seeking to learn the latest front-end coding techniques for web and mobile user experiences
- Experience with a CMS tool such as Drupal or Wordpress is a plus
- Data visualization experience is a plus
- Tracking and analytics tagging experience a plus