Investor Relations Representative
We are currently looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Investor Relations Representatives to work in our Los Angeles headquarters and our new Orange County office. Our ideal candidate for this role is energetic, resourceful, personable and capable to both take direction and be resourceful. This position reports directly to the VP, Investor Relations.
What You'll Do:
- Make 80+ daily outbound calls and emails to gather information from non-accredited and pre accredited investors.
- Maintain copious detailed notes in sales CRM database for senior sales team.
- Schedule follow-up calls and meetings with qualified investors with senior sales team.
- Focus your goals around number of qualified leads transferred to senior sales team, information gathered during these calls and resulted scheduled appointments
- Assist in meeting and call preparation for senior sales team
Who You Are:
- 0-2 years of experience in sales
- You have a strong but calm phone presence
- You are highly motivated, professional and have a strong willingness to learn
- You received a college degree or equivalent, prefer Business, Finance, or Marketing
- Experience in using a sales CRM a plus
- You’re a team player who understands working for a startup; you’re looking for personal and professional growth
- You can communicate effectively with coworkers and clients alike
- You’re highly meticulous, articulate, spirited and thoughtful
- Experience working within the financial services or real estate industry is a plus