Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it since 2012 and have backed more than 90 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $700 million in capital invested into over $3.5 billion of real estate nationwide. We were named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated, detail-oriented individual to work remotely and join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, meticulous, personable, and be able to both take direction and be pro-active.
We are based in Los Angeles, CA but this role can be remote.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Join and support our growing Client Services team to facilitate fundraising activity for the RealtyMogul Commercial Real Estate investment platform
- Collaborate with the Operations and Investor Relations teams to deliver top-tier client support from onboarding through investment
- Utilize our communication technology to engage with clients; deliver effective verbal and written communication to investors through our online ticketing and phone systems
- Process investment transactions and contribute to improving related functions
- Perform administrative functions and back office processes within the marketplace application in accordance with regulatory compliance
- Coordinate with colleagues from various departments for operational processes
- Contribute to internal team discussions and initiatives to optimize the investment experience
Who You Are:
- You possess 1-2 years of related experience in administrative support or operations. Previous experience may include customer service or investment support at a bank, wealth management firm, or similar institution
- You are positive, personable, and authentic
- You are highly reliable
- You are able to work independently but are also team-oriented
- You have extreme attention to detail and are well organized
- You enjoy participating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your spelling and grammar are beyond reproach
- You resonate with RealtyMogul’s Core Values