Realm is on a mission to bring simplicity to homeownership. From the day you buy your home to the day it is sold, there are a series of complex and expensive decisions to be made. What should you renovate? How much should it cost? Should you refinance? When does it make sense to move?
That’s where Realm comes in. With primary residences accounting for 62% of the average American’s net worth, we’re building a single destination to empower homeowners to make data-driven decisions and get the most out of their biggest asset. And we’re starting with solving the most complex of these decisions – renovations.
Today we’ve helped 500+ homeowners navigate renovations totaling over $70M with industry-leading, proprietary data and expert guidance from our Realm Advisors. We’re on track to be a $1B+ business in the next year, and are backed by top-tier VC firms like GGV and Primary.
You will report to our Head of Design (ex-Uber & Snap).
- You're a design expert with 5+ experience in digital, who is comfortable and excited about pushing the envelope
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to execute against a variety of design aesthetics
- Experience executing against an established design language and moving a brand forward with fresh, inventive ideas
- A point of view on brand identity systems
- Experience with illustration, motion, and/or video is a plus
- You will work closely with our Head of Design, marketing team, and CEO on various creative projects from evolving the Realm brand to landing pages to illustrations and video assets
- Help define and translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts
- Flawlessly execute on established visual language while owning, iterating, and evolving the brand design standards, systems, aesthetics, and direction
- Design graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments for various channels
- Examples of projects you’ll get to own
- Evolving Realm’s brand
- Redesign and iterate on Realm homepage & landing pages
- Design Realm marketing and product emails
- Define our illustration style and work closely with an illustrator to expand our illustration library
- Create deck template to be used internally and externally for investor meetings
- Art direct brand marketing assets from imagery to videos to swag