- Do you hate repetitive work and think “if it can be documented, it can be automated”?
- Do you know how to design and implement continuous integration/delivery pipelines that make application developers smile every time they use git push?
- Are you looking to work in a software development team with an emphasis on infrastructure and automation?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for a (Cloud) DevOps Engineer to join our office in Turku.
As a (cloud) DevOps engineer at Reaktor, your job is to
Make sure that cloud infrastructure is well designed and all automation is in place
Your daily tasks include:
- Working in a software development team with a focus on DevOps work, including automating infrastructure, developing tools for application developers, and helping application developers with DevOps related work
- Making sure that automation, monitoring, and all associated processes are providing the best possible feedback and ROI to all stakeholders
- Being a pillar of professionalism, who ensures that automation, metrics, logs, etc. are easily accessible, especially when the project is handed over
Capable of making sure that the software development process is smooth as silk
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of widely used DevOps tools related to IaC, Observability, Secrets management, etc.
- Enough programming skills to be able to create tools and scripts that are needed in common DevOps scenarios, such as developing tools to help developers deploy and manage their applications.
- Ability to design suitable abstraction levels and work methods to increase the overall quality of software services.
- Experience in setting up automation pipelines for software development teams.
- Knowledge of infrastructure setup and maintenance, and experience with at least one known cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Interest and/or experience in agile software development and teamwork
Why join us?
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
While working at Reaktor, we’ll provide you with:
- The freedom to impact how you work. Your team chooses the approach, technologies, and methodologies you think will work best in any given situation.
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- A team that’s not only experienced but considerate as well. Your coworkers are likely as experienced as you are, and they all want you to succeed.
- A sustainable work-life balance and support for your daily life outside of work (free moving day, moving van & other cars to loan for free, sick child care services, office space to use for your private events, etc.).
- An opportunity to grow as a professional. We offer +35 internal training events on average every month, +15 community events and several 15-minute coffee breaks to discuss hot topics in tech and design.
- A possibility to take part in longer academy-like studies like leading a team, delivering challenging projects, Cloud Academy, Mobile Academy, GraphQL Academy, UX Academy, and much more.
- 300+ hobby clubs from winter swimming and running to knitting and archery that bring people together outside (and sometimes inside) of office hours. Many of these are supported by Reaktor.
In addition to our culture perks, we’re offering you an extensive benefit package including the following and more:
- Extended healthcare services, with broad-spectrum specialist services included
- Dental care up to 250€/year
- 300€/year for exercise and relaxation
- 200€/month lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Travel and health insurance
- Company shares
- Bicycle benefit and commuting benefits
- Subsidized massages
- A phone of your choice with a phone subscription
- Internet subscription of your choice
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
- A programme to support Open Source work
- Support for possible relocations and help to acquire a residence permit if needed
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself.
P.S. Listen to our podcast Fork Pull Merge Push. The second season is out now.