Are you looking to join a diverse team of talented engineers?
Reaktor is a creative digital product studio. Our Tokyo branch focuses on helping enterprises build digital services using a user-driven, agile approach. We work lean, and swear by prototypes and data, continuous iteration, humble curiosity, and small teams with big autonomy.
Due to COVID-19, most of us are working remotely but our office in the Shibuya district is available if you'd like to get out of the house.
What’s in it for you?
- We believe we can bring unprecedented change to the digital landscape here in Japan. At Reaktor, you will be fulfilling a key role to help us bring innovative digital services to Japanese enterprises.
- We create digital services that answer users’ needs without compromising on software quality.
- We believe that low management overhead results in increased speed and productivity.
- We support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We have global offices in New York, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin, Lisbon, and Amsterdam. You get to learn and share knowledge with other top talent from all over the world.
Ideally we’re looking for…
- Actively taking part in shaping your team’s ways of working and programming practices
- Eager to explore and learn new technologies and languages
- Have experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Can take care of both the technical and human side of projects
- Are experienced in agile software development and teamwork
- Have strong verbal communication skill
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders in both English and Japanese
- 5+ years of experience of working in a software engineering role
We really care about our employees and offer:
- 20 Annual Paid Holidays
- Bi-annual company trip
- Company Sponsored Team Building Outings and Events
- Paid On-boarding Trip to Finland
- Paid Cellular Phone and Data Plan
- Free Company Swags
- Endless Snacks and Drinks
- Casual Dress Code
- Support For Career and Development Growth
- One Month of Sick Leave Per Year
- Support for Family Situations Including Parental Leave and Working Flexibility
- Specialty coffee from micro-roasters throughout Japan
- Freedom to choose and expense own working tools, including keyboards, mouse, and laptop stands
Does this sound like you? Then, let’s have a chat!
We’ll start with a brief chat to say “Hi!”
Introduction to Reaktor. We call this the Culture Fit round. Check out what Adam had to say about our interview.
Technical Round. Forget about brain teaser questions, let's have a chat about your source codes!
Final Round. We take this opportunity to clarify our mutual expectations
So, dear future colleague, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply below👇🏽