Reaktor is a team of technology professionals that craft custom digital products and services for diverse industries and clients worldwide. Our teams consist of some of the most talented people within software engineering and product design, and build what others consider unrealistic for industry leading companies such as HBO, Sony Music, adidas, Supercell, and KLM. We believe in making a change.
Recruitment is our most important function, and we take pride in finding the right people to take our company forward and progress our community and culture.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a talent acquisition professional to help us build and scale our team of world class tech professionals. You will partner closely with our talent growth, sales, marketing, and HR leads, as well as our project teams, to define hiring strategies, building candidate pipelines, and helping us reach our growth goals.
Our culture is based on deep collaboration, high trust, and a lot of autonomy – we’re looking for a person who has deep empathy towards candidates and is excited to evolve our recruitment processes and systems to help us find and hire all the future Reaktorians out there. We hope you care deeply about crafting excellent candidate experiences, and advocate and care for the recruitment candidates throughout their hiring process.
You might spend your days:
- Working as a central part of our operations team, following and predicting hiring needs based on our business situation and growth objectives.
- Running our talent pipeline, coordinating interviews, and making sure our recruitment efforts are in balance with our business needs.
- Sourcing candidates from multiple platforms and ensuring we can reach passive candidates, guiding them through the hiring process.
- Applying your deep knowledge of inclusive hiring practices and improving our recruiting processes to an exceptional, inclusive experience to all candidates.
- Working closely together with our talent growth lead to continuously improve our recruitment processes and candidate experience.
- Working closely with our marketing team to define and iterate on our employer branding and recruiting marketing strategies, and helping us build awareness in North America.
- Attending recruitment events and building relationships in talent communities in our major markets in North America.
- Leveraging data, analyzing and measuring our recruiting performance and metrics and turning insights into actionable plans for improvement.
What you care about:
- You care about diversity, equity, and inclusion, and are committed to applying your knowledge and experience to progress us toward a highly inclusive recruitment process.
- You have a broad understanding of modern hiring practices, with 5+ years of holistic recruitment experience, preferably within technology with a focus on software development and product design roles.
- You are passionate about combining quantitative and qualitative data to build insights, and you believe in continuous iteration.
- You think that collaborating closely with everyone involved in recruitment makes great hires, and you believe in good and open communication solving most challenges.
- You’re excited about responsibility and being able to bring your vision to life. You know how to make things happen and you take pride in your work.
What we offer:
- A global community of amazing people who you will learn from and will learn from you.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement of our skills and ways of working.
- A dedication to constant evolution (and the occasional revolution).
- A world without rigid hierarchy—we believe big ideas are born when people focus on collaboration over competition.
We’re currently working remotely, but our office in NYC’s Flatiron district is open and available if you want to get out of the house. Our preference is that you’re within the New York Metro. We unfortunately cannot offer new visas at this time.
If reading this made you excited, we hope you apply, no matter what your path here was. We hope you can join our community and help us build a company where everyone can feel proud to belong. Tell us about your past adventures in the world of recruitment, and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official. Please submit your application latest 18th of October 2021.
At Reaktor New York, our benefits and perks evolve with our community, and we're always open to new ideas that will support the wellbeing of Reaktorians. Currently, we offer the following perks:
⏳ A real work-life balance with 40-hour weeks
🏝 Four weeks of paid vacation
🏖 Floating holiday policy – you can choose which holidays you want to recognize
🐣 16 weeks of fully paid family leave for primary caregivers and up to 8 weeks of fully paid family leave for secondary caregivers
🥰 A community with as much support as your heart desires
😷 Aetna health, dental and vision plans
💰 401K plan with a 6% annual match
🚲 Citi Bike membership and commuting benefits
☎️ A phone of your choice with a phoneline
📚 Quarterly learning stipends to use on your professional development
🖥 Budget for improving your remote work set up during COVID-19
🤩 Dinners, team outings, company trips, and other opportunities to bond with your teammates