At Reaktor Japan, you will be fulfilling a key role to help us bring innovative digital services to Japanese enterprises. Here, you'll have the chance to explore different types of technologies and domains.

The Tokyo office might be small in scale (19 people and still growing), but we've got a lively mix of 7 nationalities! 🌎

Amongst other things, we're known for our low hierarchy and not to mention, our 5-star Glassdoor rating.

Curious about what opportunities are out there but not entirely sure if you want to submit a formal application? We’re giving you the opportunity to do just that with our fellow Reaktorians! You will have the chance to casually talk with our Reaktor engineers for 30 minutes - get more information about our open positions and insights to working at Reaktor.

You can find out about:

• our company culture
  • what it's like to work at Reaktor
  • what kind of projects we’re involved in at the moment or previous projects we’ve participated in
  • what tech stacks being used
  • our team compositions and how our teams work
  • anything else you want to ask, feel free to ask away!

Requirements:

• Candidates should currently reside in Japan
  • Japanese and English - business level required

Sounds interesting? 🧐 

Still not sure about clicking on that "apply" button? Have a read from our colleague, Gab - A letter from your future colleague.

Reaktorians participating:

Gabriel Lumbi

I’ve been building software for clients in Japan for the past 6 years and a few more back in Canada where I’m originally from. I like to get my hands dirty with a good mix of front-end architecture and user experience design. I’m also deeply interested in self-organizing teams and ways of working in IT. In my spare time, I enjoy playing and making video games.

Laura Tarkiainen

I have worked as a web/mobile developer in Japan for the past 7 years, both in a product company and now at Reaktor as a consultant doing client work. My passion is to make apps that are easy to use and help the users achieve their goals. In my free time, I like to play video games and read my favorite books.

Sam Grönblom

Full-stack developer of more than 10 years with experience in multiple languages and frameworks. Interested in all aspects of software creation, with a special interest in using pragmatic functional programming methods to increase system correctness. I like video games, motorbike touring, and running.

Michael Nelson

I have worked on front-end and back-end software for close to 15 years.  I am originally from the US but I have lived in Japan for over a decade.  Over the course of my career, I enjoy taking on new challenges and finding optimal solutions to problems. My hobbies are retro games, composing music and camping.

Apply for this Job

* Required