- Would you like to build an award-winning online grocery store?
- Develop groundbreaking healthcare or communication and media services?
- Or even build software for national defense and security?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for top-notch software developers to join our office in Helsinki.
At Reaktor, we work on strategically critical projects that are at the core of our clients' businesses and our society. And these projects need to continue moving forward in unprecedented times as well.
As a software developer at Reaktor, you’ll
Help our industry-leading clients adapt and stay ahead of the curve
Your daily tasks include:
- Working together with a hybrid team of developers, designers, strategists, and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action, pick the right tools and technologies, and shape the result – together
- Continuously delivering functional, high-quality software including commiting working code, performing code reviews for peers, and helping develop the team’s ways of working
- Taking your share of the responsibility for the team and the project and having the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”
- Being able to maintain a healthy work-life balance: you'll be ready to pick up your kid from daycare or switch to your favorite hobby on time
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
Experience with multiple languages and technologies – and great collaboration skills
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- Understanding of the underlying principles of software development and an ability to transfer your knowledge and skills to new technologies or domains
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and practices.
- An ability to help the team to improve its ways of working: you share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when needed
- The ability to communicate your ideas and opinions effectively and convincingly both verbally and in writing without forgetting to listen to others
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written. Additionally, you must be eligible to work in Finland
Our experts are the foundation of our high-quality client work, and your wellbeing is always our utmost priority. You’ll be supported with internal training and events, development discussions, various hobby clubs, and an altogether comprehensive benefit package.
Help us build the future! Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself!
P.S. Listen to our podcast Fork Pull Merge Push. The first season is out now.