Sign-on Bonus Offered!*
Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
What You'll Do:
- Combine your knowledge and skills with the equipment, resources, and technology provided to deliver high quality community-based health and wellness services.
- Promptly respond to calls originating from the Ready call line or app for medical needs within the community, demonstrating problem-solving skills on the scene.
- Obtain medical history, background, and vital signs from the patient, and facilitate virtual visits with a licensed clinician.
- Utilize cloud-based software on mobile devices to improve efficiency of care.
- For select Ready programs, coach patients in making appointments with healthcare providers and social service agencies, setting up transportation, filling prescriptions, and navigating challenges associated with hunger, housing insecurity, lack of income, and other barriers to care.
- Build trust and cultivate positive relationships with patients to help achieve their health goals
- Commit to improving the health of your community and bring safety and comfort to your neighbors
What You'll Need:
- Valid NREMT and/or State EMS Certification (EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic) or State Board of Nursing Registered Nurse License (required)
- Phlebotomy experience
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, ability to develop deep and trusting relationships with your team
- BLS certification*
- Must be from American Heart Association or American Red Cross-approved provider
- Care delivery experience through EMS agency, hospital, out-patient clinic, etc.
- State driver’s license and auto insurance*
- 18 years of age or older
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and provide current PPD test results
- Reliable access to a personal vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the US without Company sponsorship for a work visa or employment-based green card
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including but not limited to exhibiting empathy and active listening
- Passion for working with vulnerable populations
- Comfort with meeting patients on your own in their home or at a community-based location
*Must be able to maintain all required licenses and certifications and must complete all required continuing education courses.
What You’ll Get:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits
- Vacation and sick paid time off
- Access to Ready continuing education and professional development courses
- Autonomous work environment outside of an office
- Build healthier communities and surround yourself with a mission that matters
- Ready Backpack with all technical and medical equipment provided
*Additional Terms and conditions may apply
Ready is committed to meeting all Federal and State employment requirements including I-9 compliance. As part of that commitment, the company participates in the Department of Homeland Security's eVerify system. For more information, see here" (the word here would be a hyperlink to the attached notice). Learn more here: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RightToWorkPoster%20Eng_Es.pdf.