Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
About the Role:
Ready is looking to bring on a new addition to the Talent Acquisition team to lead all Care Delivery recruitment efforts - Responders, Clinicians, etc. This Manager of Talent Acquisition will play a critical role for the future success of our business by ensuring we have a deep pool of frontline employees who are directly providing high-quality care to everyone of our patients nationwide. S/he will have the benefit of working cross-functionally with our Operations, Clinical, and Partnerships teams to be a leading voice in determining the growth in each of our markets. This Manager of Talent Acquisition will be joining a high-growth, mission-driven organization and be a leader across relationship management, interviewing, and operations to enable the build of our team as we grow across the country.
- Partner with Operations, Clinical, and Partnerships leaders to determine projected needs for Responder & Clinician staff in each market in the near-term and long-term
- Work cross-functionally as a Project Manager to understand the full life cycle of a new hire from interviewing with Talent Acquisition, through onboarding/training with Human Resources and market deployment with local Operations Managers
- Think critically about deploying resources to ensure we always have a deep pool of candidates, whether or not we are actively hiring in a market, to ensure we can maintain a high hiring velocity
- Lead the process of recruiting these candidates from start to finish, maintaining a positive candidate experience for everyone
- Track the hiring pipeline with regularity in each market and present strategic updates with the Operations and Talent teams
- Further develop the existing strategy and execution while thinking creatively about areas for improvement, and delivering against that improvement opportunity
3+ years of experience operating inside of a high-volume recruitment environment as an in-house recruiter or consultant
Demonstrated success owning the entire life cycle of recruitment from sourcing through interviewing and closing
Excellent interpersonal skills to interview candidates effectively and to establish great relationships with external organizations
Bias towards thinking as an entrepreneur for the purpose of understanding and improving existing processes
Ability to measure success by tracking against agreed metrics with supporting data