Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
About the Role:
The mission of Ready Product is to improve the outcomes for our patients by building tools to elevate the capabilities of our care team. We’ve built infrastructure and interfaces used by our Responders to deliver care to tens of thousands of patients, and aim to continually increase the quality of care and positive experience for everyone involved.
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer to join our growing team building the infrastructure and tools powering our flagship care delivery platform. Our team is responsible for the data model and APIs that power our apps used by our care team, patients and business partners. The back end engineering team supports a wide variety of teams, including clinical products for monitoring and improving the quality of care we deliver to our patients, machine learning powered tools for operational efficiency, and real-time systems that drive our internal business products and external reporting capabilities.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you value having significant ownership of your work, eagerness to teach and learn with a team, and a desire to build towards a better future of healthcare. We value collaboration, cross-team partnerships, continuous learning, and curiosity. We value an environment where all team members are supported to openly discuss ideas.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a strong team of back end engineers to scale and increase the capabilities of our core platform architecture
- Collaborate with front end engineers, data scientists, and product managers to solve high-impact healthcare problems by deploying solutions within production systems
- Engineer with security and compliance as a foundation
- Manage releases and deployment, and work with QA to improve and automate testing practices
- Partner with broader Product organization to identify data, application, and reporting needed to support business initiatives and clinical service lines
- Be a team player and resource on our growing engineering team
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Experience leading the development and deployment of a web application and managing the product life cycle
- Experience and enjoyment building and working with great APIs, both GraphQL and REST
- Experience with cloud computing (preferably AWS), and containerization (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, design researchers, and product teams
- Excitement and dedication to working in an evolving healthcare industry
Nice To Have:
- A background in healthcare or experience working in highly regulated industries
- Experience working on a Product team in an agile startup environment
- Proficient in Python and/or SQL