Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
About the Role:
The mission of Ready Product is to improve the outcomes for our patients by building tools to elevate the capabilities of our care team. We’ve built infrastructure and interfaces used by our Responders to deliver care to tens of thousands of patients, and aim to continually increase the quality of care and positive experience for everyone involved.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to build the next iteration of our patient onboarding tools. These tools guide our patients through the process of requesting care from Ready, provide interfaces for our partners to refer patients, and ensure our customer success and growth teams have insights to improve the experience and process of patient onboarding.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you value having significant ownership of your work, eagerness to teach and learn with a team, and a desire to build towards a better future of healthcare. We value collaboration, cross-team partnerships, continuous learning, and curiosity. We value an environment where all team members are supported to openly discuss ideas and explore ways to build team culture in a remote environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Product Manager, Designer, and other engineers to create the next iteration of our patient onboarding tools
- Build performant cross device front end application(s) with React and GraphQL
- Explore technologies to improve Ready’s front end applications and overall engineering architecture
- Work with Product Managers and QA to validate, improve and automate testing practices
- Manage releases and deployment of front end web applications
- Be a team player and resource on our growing engineering team
What You’ll Need:
- Experience working on a Product team in an agile startup environment
- Experience leading the development and deployment of a web application and managing the product life cycle
- Experience working with designers and implementing a design system to specification
- Experience working with GraphQL and other APIs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excitement and dedication to working in an evolving healthcare industry
Nice To Have:
- A background in healthcare or experience working in highly regulated industries
- Design experience, unicorns welcome