Note: Internally, this position is referred to as Talent Coordinator.
Ready Responders was founded in 2016 with the mission of giving patients direct access to healthcare professionals in their homes and giving Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Responders travel to patient homes seeking non-emergency medical attention, utilizing technology to connect with advanced providers.
With Ready Responders, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 16 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We are in-network with most major insurance companies in the markets we serve. Ready Responders is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Founders Fund, Rise of the Rest, and City Lights Capital.
About the Role
The Talent Coordinator will work closely with the Human Resources team, reporting directly to the Director of Talent, as well as department heads across the organization to help manage our Company’s recruitment, hiring and culture efforts.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a challenge in recruitment and Human Resources who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and wants to take ownership of a diverse body of work.
What You’ll Do
- Support the full cycle of recruiting efforts
- Source for open positions throughout the company via direct postings on job boards and social media, cold outreach, attendance at career fairs and partner organizations, and non-traditional methods
- Coordinate all interviews and manage communication between candidates, ensuring all applicants have a favorable impression of Ready Responders
- Conduct reference checks and coordinate background screens
- Assist the Director of Talent in resume review, phone screens, and competency task review
- Pull and analyze reports on our recruitment efforts to be shared with the Director of Talent and hiring managers
- Keep Ready Responders’ job site profiles up to date and strategize how to best brand our company and job openings online
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new hires ensuring a positive first impression of Ready Responders
- Work within our HRIS to onboard employees, keep staff engaged and pull reports
- Plan and execute culture initiatives to keep employees happy, productive and engaged
- Support the delivery and management of human resources services as needed
- Assist in managing Ready Responders’ office space
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Strong desire to work in recruitment, talent management or human resources
- Independence and initiative, with the ability to proactively anticipate and solve problems
- Extreme ownership and responsibility
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks at once, and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively receive and implement constructive criticism
- Strong integrity and ability to practice confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and able to work well without micromanagement
Eligibility to work in the US without Company sponsorship for a work visa or employment-based green card
- Unwavering commitment in supporting the health of our Ready Responders community of Responders, patients, and partners
- Experience in recruitment, talent management or human resources
- Experience working in a start-up or organization during periods of high growth
- Familiarity with or willingness to quickly adapt to HR tools of the trade, including ATS, HRIS and job boards (e.g. Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn)
- Knowledge of generally accepted interviewing and hiring practices
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Fully-stocked kitchen with endless snacks and coffee
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events