Ready Responders was founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Ready Responders is a non-transport service and provides only on scene care.
This comprehensive, localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities. Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, and healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an Inbound Call Center Manager to lead the Call Center team at our New Orleans headquarters. Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, this individual will be responsible for leading a team of call takers to excellence through analysis, coaching, and skills development. This is a key role at Ready Responders, and this individual will have direct impact in growing our patient base throughout the country.
What You'll Do
- Manage the Call Center: Manage a team of 5+ inbound call takers from 9am-5:30pm Monday through Friday. Lead the team to its goal of driving as many dispatches as possible while maintaining the core values of our company and ensuring the needs of our call takers are met. Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing the skill-sets of direct reports
- Daily coaching sessions for each direct report
- Consistent presence in the call center to enforce script adherence, improve operational flow from inbound call to dispatchers, provide real-time guidance to call-takers, and answer uncertainties regarding the medical services we can and cannot offer
- Maintain High-Quality Customer Experience: Ensure call takers are delivering a great customer experience 100% of the time.
- Increase Dispatch Conversation: Be accountable for the conversation rate of inbound calls to dispatches, striving to achieve the highest possible call to dispatch conversion rate while maintaining a positive impact on our patients, our Responders, and our business.
- Analyze Calls: Listen to call recordings each day and analyse these recordings to:
- Aid coaching and skill development efforts
- Uncover inefficiencies and barriers to dispatch conversation and implement resolutions
- Create a study of our average customer (inbound caller) to present to the Head of Growth, identifying the breakdown of demographics, ailments they're experiencing, services they're seeking, and reasoning for why they do or do not want to use our services
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience managing a sales team
- Experience within a call center environment a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and basic computer programs
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Top-notch organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated success leading teams
- Strong critical thinking ability in technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Fully-stocked kitchen with endless snacks and coffee
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events