Ready Responders was founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Ready Responders is a non-transport service and provides only on scene care.
Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
This localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non-life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities.
About the Role
The Integration and Partnerships Manager will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Business Relations to assist in the initial integration of Ready Responders’ services and continuously manage partnerships with insurance providers, hospitals, and other healthcare entities. This individual will ensure strong partnerships with these organizations, particularly by managing day-to-day project administration, facilitating ongoing process improvements, and acting as the key contact for our partners.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a challenge in healthcare partnership management who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and wants to take ownership of a diverse body of work. As we enter periods of high growth, no two days are the same in this role and there is constant opportunity for personal growth.
What You’ll Do
- Manage relationships between Ready Responders and healthcare partners, including hospitals, insurance providers, and other healthcare entities.
- Utilize systems to ensure all partners receive consistent, professional, and clear communication regarding project execution
- Serve as point of escalation for day-to-day relationship operations.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to further develop and scale partnerships.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing data-driven information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Identify trends through audits to propose project improvements
- Complete ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
- Ability to work at a Ready Responders assigned office on a full-time basis (New Orleans location highly preferred)
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Public Health or related field (required)
- 3+ years’ experience working in healthcare program management (required), ideally at a start-up or during periods of high growth (preferred)
- Experience in client-facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage numerous business relationships
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, especially under periods of stress
- Self-motivated and driven, with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organization skills
- Uplifting attitude and dedication to work through dynamic situations
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and ability to work well without close supervision
- Able to effectively receive and implement constructive criticism
- Strong integrity and ability to practice confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Must be able to climb a set of stairs
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Unwavering commitment in supporting the health of our Ready Responders community of Responders, patients, and partners
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Fully-stocked kitchen with endless snacks and coffee
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events