Ready Responders was founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Ready Responders is a non-transport service and provides only on scene care.
This comprehensive, localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities. Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, and healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager for our newest office in Las Vegas. This individual along with the rest of the local team will help set up operations in our very first remote regional market. This is an exciting opportunity to build out a new market from the ground up.
The Operations Manager drives Ready Responders’ success alongside our partnered payers by leading a team of Responders and Shift Supervisors to create and maintain the Ready Responders experience for our patients. You are the face of Ready Responders in your market! Operations Managers are also responsible for continuous improvement in their respective geographies and accountability for performance in those geographies. The will help determine staffing models, creating new operational process flows, and take roles on national-level strategic projects and work hand-in-hand with other Ready Responders functions to help achieve our goals.
What You'll Do
- Lead and manage a team of Responders and Shift Supervisors to ensure flawless service delivery to our patients daily
- Work with, coach, and manage a diverse workforce
- Lead all Patient Engagement and Quality efforts for the Las Vegas market
- Own efficiency and quality metrics
- Help to drive regional growth through launching new coverage areas and medic acquisition
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Initiate and lead processes to ensure qualified applicants join our Responder team
- Support regional General Manager on special projects for continued operating efficiency and growth
- Provide an operational perspective to teams at HQ including Logistics and Community Operations to ensure best practices and protocols
- Spend up to 50% of time in the field
- Relentless hustle and willingness to do whatever it takes to solve for the patient
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and a desire to continuously get better
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-7 years of experience in retail or supply chain operations, finance, management consulting, or data-driven project management
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Excel, Google Drive), comfort in analytical problem-solving
- Top-notch organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated success leading teams
- Strong critical thinking ability in technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Fully-stocked kitchen with endless snacks and coffee
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events