Ready Responders was founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Ready Responders is a non-transport service and provides only on scene care.
Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
This localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non-life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with HQ and Nevada Operations teams to help manage our Company's recruitment, hiring, administration and culture efforts in Las Vegas
- Manage full-cycle recruiting activity in applicant tracking system (ATS) for Responder and Communications positions in Nevada
- Review candidate profiles, perform phone interviews, coordinate on-site interviews, and conduct reference checks
- Assist with selecting potential candidates, creating job ads, and posting on job boards
- Help to create a fulfilling environment that attracts exceptional employees, including coordinating catered team lunches and stocking complimentary office snacks and coffee
- Enforce Company policies and procedures for Las Vegas staff and operations
- Serve as point of contact for employees, advising on benefits, leave, or other HR related questions
- Manage benefits administration, HR related training, onboarding, offboarding, and other HR tasks as needed
- Serve as company culture ambassador by greeting and escorting candidates and visitors
- Other tasks as assigned
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma and relevant experience (required)
- SHRM Certification (preferred)
- 2-4 years relevant experience working in human resources and office management (required)
- Experience at a start-up or during periods of high-growth (preferred)
- Experience at a health care organization (preferred)
- Quick adaptation to online application tracking systems and other electronic programs
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted interviewing and hiring practices
- Independence and initiative - you do not wait for work to be assigned to you
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong integrity and ability to practice confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and able to work well without micromanagement
- Must be willing to be based in Las Vegas and able to work out of our office, on a full-time basis. Please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria.
What You'll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Fully-stocked kitchen with endless snacks and coffee
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events