Ready Responders was founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Ready Responders is a non-transport service and provides only on scene care.
This comprehensive, localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non-life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities. Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, and healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
About the role
The Project Manager will report to various members of senior management, including the SVP of Patient and Community Care, to oversee pilot projects within the Product and Operations team. This individual will ensure patients are receiving high quality care that addresses all their health needs by developing analytics systems to track patient needs and interventions. The Project Manager will create and manage tight processes to implement experimental interventions on the front-end and evaluate these activities and report metrics on the back-end.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a challenge in project management—someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and wants to take ownership of a diverse body of work. As we enter periods of high growth, no two days are the same in this role and there is constant opportunity for personal growth.
Must be willing to be based in New Orleans and able to work out of our office, on a full-time basis, starting immediately. Please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria.
Do you want to make a significant impact on our healthcare system and gain hands-on experience at a fast-paced start-up? Read on...
- Support the full cycle of project efforts, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing
- Illustrate progress throughout the project (i.e. utilization of GANTT charts)
- Develop and monitor a metrics dashboard to ensure project participants and senior level management receive consistent, professional, and clear communication regarding project execution
- Identify trends through audits to propose project improvements
- Foster relationships among both back-office staff and front-line Ready Responders to gather input for project improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Management, Public Health, or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience working in healthcare project management
- Superb understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in creation and utilization of GANTT charts
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience at a start-up or during periods of high-growth
- Experience in human-centered design
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks at once and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment - you're used to having a lot on your plate, and you prefer it that way
- Ability to proactively anticipate and solve problems - you don't wait for someone to tell you to fix something, you already had a plan in place before it even broke
- Extreme ownership and responsibility - there is no job too small, and if there's a problem (no matter whose problem it "is"), you solve it. Period.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to work collaboratively with diverse team members to drive project objectives and change in ambiguous and dynamic situations
- Able to effectively receive and implement constructive criticism
- Strong integrity and ability to practice confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work well without micromanagement
- Unwavering commitment to improving the health of New Orleanians and building community