Ready Responders was founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Ready Responders is a non-transport service and provides only on scene care.
This comprehensive, localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non-life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities. Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, and healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, our Director of Marketing will develop and execute successful marketing programs to build the Ready Responders brand and increase awareness across New Orleans communities. You will also be responsible for planning, executing, and measuring digital marketing campaigns to generate demand and increase our presence in the market. Ready Responders officially launched in June, so this is an exciting opportunity for someone with a robust marketing background to a brand new venture. Our Director of Marketing should be a true self-starter: someone who is comfortable working independently to implement, test, measure results and report back findings with confidence.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of marketing experience, ideally in advertising, content, social or PR with an emphasis on designing and running digital marketing programs. We want someone who can test many channels to figure out what works best for us, double down on it, but constantly measure success and know when to change directions. In addition to planning and execution, you have owned KPI setting, measurement, and optimization across multi-channel campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our local healthcare system and directly change the lives of patients in need.
- Maintain strategic oversight of brand strategy, voice and messaging both internally and externally
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to create quality content for use across social media channels, website, and marketing activities
- Create concise, impactful content for digital marketing lead gen / social marketing campaigns
- Measure, analyze and refine based on content appeal, re-use, effectiveness across channels
- Develop the integrated digital marketing plan to generate marketing leads, measuring lead quantity & quality, conversion and cost per lead
- Execute digital marketing campaigns, using a range of techniques e.g. paid search, SEO and PPC
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company and manage the company’s online presence
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and call generation; track conversion rates and make improvements to the website
- Optimize and manage the digital marketing spend
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, including at least 3 years of directly managing paid campaigns
- You are well-versed in all of the traditional and more cutting edge marketing tactics, including paid digital, social, email & CRM, OOH, PR, influencers, events, and more
- Successful track record of developing digital marketing programs that drive sustained growth
- Prior experience executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company
- Experience managing company social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Demonstrable proficiency with computers and various software programs; comfortable learning new software, working with databases, and organizing and manipulating data
- Experience in marketing and analytics roles with deep experience in social media, email marketing, partnerships, SEO, and paid marketing
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to effectively apply them in stressful situations
- Ability to prioritize decisions and act quickly in the best interest of the patient
- Phenomenal communication skills—phone, email, postcards—you talk and people listen
- Able to effectively give, receive, and implement constructive criticism
- Ability to proactively anticipate and solve problems; you don't wait for someone to tell you to fix something, you already had a plan in place before it even broke
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks at once, effectively prioritize in a fast-paced work environment to meet deadlines and schedule time efficiently
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and able to work well without micromanagement
- Strong organization skills with fastidious attention to detail
- May occasionally need to work non-traditional hours based on operational or community needs
- Unwavering commitment to improving the health of New Orleanians and building community