Reach’s vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. We are making blockchain mainstream. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of decentralization and Web3!
The Business Intelligence Data Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining our data models and reporting standards across the organization. You are a Tableau and Excel wizard. You are able to help any team get the answers to pressing questions related to their core KPIs by leveraging data analytics and making suggestions for how to improve measuring and tracking of important pieces of data across teams.
You will build data-driven insights and recommendations to help improve our strategies as it relates to using limited resources and time for hyper-growth. You’re passionate about making complex things simple and are constantly looking for opportunities to increase efficiency. You are a self-starter; when you see a problem you make suggestions for how to address the challenge and do not need solutions to be laid out for you - and you thrive working in this type of environment!
- Your first main responsibility will be getting the entire company and each of our teams set up and going on Tableau! This includes connecting data-sources and ensuring the piping is established for later BI analysis.
- Manage and develop business intelligence reporting and analytics process/relationships across internal teams. Design, develop, test, modify, debug, and document Business Intelligence software solutions.
- Connect Tableau to new data sources as needed, working closely with our developers to make this happen.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Create compelling reports, dashboards, and analysis that cater to the needs of different levels of users in various business functions.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, identify anomalies and red flags and communicate to the appropriate team members.
- Work closely with Team Leads to help them figure out what they should be tracking, if this data can be tracked, and what needs to be unlocked in order to enable us to track new metrics.
- Advocate technical best practices within the analyst community on pipelines, dashboards, code review practices, and data concepts.
- Analyze large volumes of data using various tools (i.e., Power BI, Python and Tableau).
- Identify and provide recommendations for areas of automation, optimization and growth through data.
- Collaborate with and across the engineering team to design, develop, test, and support technical solution on Tableau.
- Understand reporting database schema/model, identify joins/tables, and perform data analysis.
- Uses SQL programming code to develop required reports.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence Data Analyst role
- Highly proficient in data visualization tools i.e., Tableau and Python
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in SQL and relational databases
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong written / verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information at all levels of the organization
- Startup experience is preferred
Our Commitment to You:
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Employee stock-options
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive salary