About us 🚀
We are disrupting the way businesses communicate with prospects and customers using direct mail and corporate gifting.
We’re enabling companies to deliver moments that matter and at scale, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. With Reachdesk, businesses can build deeper connections with their customers, prospects and employees, through gifting and direct mail, in an easy and delightful way 😍
Our world-class integrations power a clear and quantifiable ROI of gifting to boost sales and drive customer advocacy. With Reachdesk, direct mail is no longer a guessing game.
Backed by a Series A of $6M and trusted by world-leading B2B brands like Stripe, Hootsuite, SAP, ZoomInfo, Zscaler and Calabrio, Reachdesk has earned a spot as #1 in Customer Satisfaction and Top 5 Fastest Growing Products as ranked by G2 🚀
Role description 📖
We are looking for a seasoned Product Designer wanting to step up to a Senior position or someone that is already established at this level.
A unique opportunity to join a newly formed team where you’ll get to own and drive the design within a product area touching all aspects of a project lifecycle.
A perfect opportunity for someone who is equally focused on the functional and delightful elements of an end-to-end experience.
What you’ll be doing 🧠
- Working within a product area where you’ll be the advocate of design, leading by example with knowledge of both best practices and more innovative ways of solving user problems and opportunities.
- Planning and prioritising sprint work with your Product Manager.
- Setting achievable design timelines, ensuring transparency and good communication with the team and stakeholders as you work through the necessary design phases.
- Making smart and timely judgments on when best to sketch ideas vs jumping straight into Figma to ensure you spend your time as effectively as possible.
- Forming UX/UI directives using qual and quant insights, design principles and best practices.
- Building strong relationships with Engineers to ensure smooth, clear communication and that prototypes are translated to code matching the same level of design quality.
- Creating simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Identifying new opportunities, challenging and refine existing processes.
- Planning and conducting user research and testing within your product area too.
Outside of your product area 🤔
- Help to build and maintain a growing design system both through documentation, adding new components, improving and evolving existing ones.
- Collaborate regularly with the design team using critiques to level each other up.
- Help mentor junior/mid-weight designers in their professional development.
- Support cross-team initiatives (improving our hiring process, community presence, interviewing new team members)
About you 👍
- You’re at least 4-6+ years into your Product Design career ideally with some experience mentoring more junior designers.
- You have a strong portfolio of case studies to share how you’ve approached design, the process you’ve taken, the results you’ve gained.
- Expert know-how in UX and UI design with demonstrable experience in shipping successful digital products to users.
- Passionate about pixels, craftsmanship and the impact of design.
- A HUGE! Fan of Figma having come from using tools like Sketch you’ve realised the benefits of a more collaborative tool.
- A strategic thinker with a strong commercial mindset and focus on the impact of your work on the business as a whole.
- Naturally collaborative and supportive with the ability to give and take design critique constructively.
- Can hit the ground running with bags of motivation! We’re a dynamic, fast moving startup where agility is key.
- Have a pulse on industry trends and cultural shifts in the digital landscape (design and technology) that you can apply to daily design exercises.
- Data driven, always wanting to gain insights with valuable qual and quant metrics.
- Good with time management. Pragmatic and level headed with your exploration when there’s a need to refine quickly.
- Passionate about what you do and want to have fun doing it.
Nice to have 😃
- Able to use prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer to illustrate more granular micro-interactions.
- Ability to use HTML/CSS as another way to create more robust prototypes.
- Experience working for B2B products (Enterprise software experience is a plus!)
What we offer 💰
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO (Paid time off)
- Stock options
- A friendly atmosphere and dynamic team of top-level professionals
Our interview process consists of 🖋️
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our talent team, focused on your experience, preferred ways of working and culture fit.
- A second 30-minute interview with the VP Product and a Senior Member of our Design team to assess team fitness and answer any questions you may have.
- A first stage interview with members of the design team where you’ll have the opportunity to share a case study (or two!) of your design portfolio. This will be an hour long session with questions.
- A second stage interview with a broader audience (Product management, Engineering, Design), where you’ll have the chance to present your solution to a take-home challenge that includes a design review and a design task.