Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
Backed by a Series A of $6M and trusted by clients like Hootsuite, SAP and Calabrio, Reachdesk has earned a spot as #1 in Customer Satisfaction and Top 5 Fastest-Growing Products as ranked by G2.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re seeking a Marketplace Partnerships Executive to join the team. You’ll be responsible for proactively reaching out to vendors with a view to signing them on to list their products on our marketplace. This role is an excellent opportunity for any budding tech sales superstar to get their foot in the door and establish themselves as a key player in making sure our marketplace offerings are expansive and exciting with broad appeal for our client base. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is tenacious, driven and wants to build a career within the tech industry.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Proactively reaching out to potential vendors
- Responding to inbound leads from clients
- Creating collateral (presentations etc.) to explain how listing on Reachdesk’s marketplace can be of benefit to a vendor
- Researching ideal vendors and building a pipeline of vendors to contact
- Collaborating with the wider team (sales, customer success, logistics) to ensure vendors are onboarded
- Collaborating with the wider team to drive adoption by ensuring clients are ordering new vendor products or merchandise through the Reachdesk platform
- 0-2 years of experience in inbound or outbound sales, or, a desire to work in a client-facing sales focused role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Aptitude with Google Suite, particularly Excel and Slides
- Basic salary of £30k with £45K OTE
- Working with one of the fast-growing companies in UK
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Unlimited PTO