About us 🚀
We are disrupting the way businesses communicate with prospects and customers using direct mail and corporate gifting.
We’re enabling companies to deliver moments that matter and at scale, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. With Reachdesk, businesses can build deeper connections with their customers, prospects and employees, through gifting and direct mail, in an easy and delightful way 😍
Our world-class integrations power a clear and quantifiable ROI of gifting to boost sales and drive customer advocacy. With Reachdesk, direct mail is no longer a guessing game.
Backed by a Series A of $6M and trusted by world-leading B2B brands like Stripe, Hootsuite, SAP, ZoomInfo, Zscaler and Calabrio, Reachdesk has earned a spot as #1 in Customer Satisfaction and Top 5 Fastest Growing Products as ranked by G2 🚀
Role description 📖
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager wanting to step up to a Senior position or someone that is already established at this level. You’ll drive Product for one area of the Reachdesk Platform.
As a key contributor to Reachdesk’s product vision, you’ll be responsible for driving customer and business value within your product area. Product Managers at Reachdesk operate in cross-functional teams alongside Design, Engineering and Data, where they drive feature prioritization and user value. They succeed by working closely with customers, industry experts and our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams. They are comfortable with talking with customers, users and internal stakeholders, which they do every week, and with using quantitative and qualitative techniques to make great decisions with incomplete data. You’ll love working with us if you are genuinely curious and passionate about solving challenging, high impact problems in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing 🧠
- Converting insights into strategy, by deeply understanding market, customers, technology and competition.
- Focusing on delivering value and outcomes over outputs, and on reporting the impact your product is making among customers and Reachdesk.
- Driving product development with Design, Data and Engineering, from idea to launch, of products and features within your area of the Reachdesk platform.
- Meeting your commitments on time and over achieving your goals.
- Collaborating with Customers, Leadership and our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to ensure the short- and long- term roadmap is correctly prioritised.
- Promoting visibility and transparency of your product initiatives, by keeping our Productboard roadmaps up-to-date.
- Owning core Product Management responsibilities: strategy, roadmap, user stories, stakeholder buy-in, prioritisation.
- Innovating and making the best decisions with the right amount of quantitative and qualitative insights, and clearly explaining your thought process to others.
Outside of your product area 🤔
- Work closely with the Product Management team to drive our roadmap and promote alignment.
- Support cross-team initiatives (improving our hiring process, community presence, interviewing new team members).
- Help mentor junior/mid weight product managers in their professional development.
About you 👍
- You are a results-oriented, highly-focused and pragmatic Product Manager with experience working with Product Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Have at least 4-6+ years into your Product Management career ideally with some experience mentoring more junior PMs.
- Have a proven record of prioritising and making decisions backed by quantitative and qualitative insights, as well as market research.
- Are experienced using agile development methodologies and organising work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria on Jira.
- Built high-impact strategy and roadmaps in collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders and kept everyone up-to-date in priority changes. We use Productboard.
- Understand technology and what a great user experience is, and are able to have discussions with all the members in your team.
- A proficient communicator (both written and verbal) and have high attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Great with time management. Pragmatic and level headed with your exploration when there’s a need to refine quickly.
- Strategic thinker with a strong commercial mindset and focus on the impact of your work to the business as a whole.
- Passionate about what you do and want to have fun doing it.
What we offer 💰
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO (Paid time off)
- Stock options
- A friendly atmosphere and dynamic team of top-level professionals
Our interview process consists of 🖋️
- A 30 minute interview with a member of our talent team, focused on your experience, preferred ways of working and culture fit.
- A second 30 minute interview with the VP Product and a Senior member of our Product team to assess team fitness and answer any questions you may have.
- A third stage 1 hour interview with a broader audience (Product, Engineering, Design), where you’ll have the opportunity to present your solution to a take-home challenge.