Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter globally and at scale, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk, companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with their customers, prospects and employees in an easy and delightful way. Our world-class integrations power a clear and quantifiable ROI to customers that use gifting to boost their sales. With Reachdesk, the direct mail channel is no longer a guessing game.
Backed by a Series A of $6M and trusted by world-leading B2B brands like Stripe, Hootsuite, SAP, ZoomInfo, Zscaler and Calabrio, Reachdesk has earned a spot as #1 in Customer Satisfaction and Top 5 Fastest Growing Products as ranked by G2.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented data science manager to lead a team of data scientists and analysts. You and your team will be responsible for delivering AI-powered gifting recommendations, and for leveraging data to improve operational aspects of our business, in order for us to continuously offer a best-in-class service to our customers. Reachdesk wants to make every customer an expert in direct mail. Every interaction counts and has a goal, which our product should facilitate achieving with data-powered insights. We want to understand user adoption and retention, shipping performance from vendors and warehouses, seasonal trends, among others.
High impact products run the range of defining the data infrastructure that supports analyzing complex user/vendor/warehouse/gift interactions, to ideating alongside product managers, designers, sales reps, marketers and customer success managers to develop features that align with product strategy. Experimentation, analysis and forecasting are some of the tasks you and your team will be responsible for.
This is the first Data Science Management position at Reachdesk. You’ll get a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly ambitious team, where you’ll have the ability to make a big impact on our company and our users. We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and grow a team of talented and best-in-class data analysts and scientists to realize the broader Reachdesk vision.
- Partner closely with Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to shape product strategy using rigorous scientific solutions.
- Support your team in creating analyses that tell a story focused on insights, not just data.
- Collaborate with Engineering to deliver a unified product experimentation framework that we’ll leverage to land deep, connected insights.
- Engage with many parts of the organization to expand the adoption of key metrics (like adoption) across multiple dimensions of analytics to help us realize improved business outcomes.
- Be a recognized Subject Matter Expert in the company who shows how to leverage data insights for better product, business and KPI outcomes.
- Partner with engineering to drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
Great if you have:
- 6+ years experience working with and analyzing large data sets to solve problems.
- 2+ years direct management experience of data scientists and analysts. Including experience with hiring and leading experienced scientists as well as developing junior members to a successful career track.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and a scientific computing language (like R or Python).
- Strong knowledge of statistics and optimization.
- Demonstrated track record of identifying, scoping, and executing complex data science projects with cross-functional partners and high business impact.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner that can be understood by everyone in the organization
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in B2B products and product-led organizations (Enterprise software experience a plus).
- Curiosity, drive for results, and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire for personal growth. You strive to get better each day and inspire the team to get stronger. This is critical for us. We love hearing stories about having great mentors, lots of reading, getting out of your comfort zone.
- A friendly atmosphere and a dynamic team of top-level professionals.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.