Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
Backed by a Series A of $6M and trusted by clients like Hootsuite, SAP and Calabrio, Reachdesk has earned a spot as #1 in Customer Satisfaction and Top 5 Fastest Growing Products as ranked by G2.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the team. You’ll be responsible for creating engaging and effective product content to enable the commercial teams to get prospects and customers excited about the Reachdesk platform and features. You’ll have bags of experience in B2B SaaS and be highly adept at translating technical product information into outstanding sales and marketing content. This is a crucial role to support our ongoing growth and will see you owning product marketing across the entire business.
This is a unique opportunity to join London’s fastest growing SaaS company who are already the leader’s in their space and working with clients like Stripe, Hootsuite, and SAP.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Act as the glue between the product team and the sales & marketing team
- Translating technical product information into engaging marketing collateral & campaigns
- Producing content such as product releases, press releases, video explainers/training content, sales/positioning deck, blogs, user guides
- Collaborating with the wider team for training sessions on new features
- Owning a product marketing cadence and comms with the wider business
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Competitive research and documentation
- Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- MUST have previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent copywriting and content creations skills
- Outstanding commercial awareness & experience in market analysis
- Highly creative with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Happy to be super hands on
- Must be creative & passionate about finding ways to bring our product to life through storytelling
- Working with one of the fast growing companies in UK
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- competitive salary;
- Unlimited PTO.