Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B.
Backed by a Series A of $6M and trusted by clients like Stripe, Hootsuite, SAP, ZoomInfo, Zscaler and Calabrio, Reachdesk has earned a spot as #1 in Customer Satisfaction and Top 5 Fastest-Growing Products as ranked by G2.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the US Field Marketing Manager, you have a unique and exciting opportunity to help build out our presence in the US with the Global Director of Marketing by executing new strategies and initiatives.
You will work closely with various members of the marketing team to research new opportunities to drive revenue, build brand awareness and enable the commercial team. The right candidate will be proactive, data-driven, keen to get their hands dirty, with a background in B2B SaaS!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Work with the Global Director of Marketing to plan and execute against our US marketing strategy and objectives
- Research, organize and attend US events to ensure consistent branding, team coordination and to meet objectives
- Coordinate with our US PR agency on new opportunities and ideas to drive awareness and build our presence
- Work with the wider marketing team to deliver revenue-driving campaigns across the full customer lifecycle - creativity is everything!
- Work with our Content Manager to provide and create content ideas and opportunities
- Research and organize third party and internal opportunities for webinars utilizing our own content and speakers across the business
- Research and implement co-marketing opportunities with customers and partners
- Assist with analyst communications
- You won’t be scared of change, having to adapt quickly or take on new challenges
- Creative and keen to utilise these skills to think outside the box
- Team player - we are one team!
- Data-driven with experience being held to metrics to measure performance
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and moving parts
- Motivation, drive, and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-results driven environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, take initiative and manage time effectively
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Passion and experience for the B2B SaaS space
- You will have worked in a marketing role for 4+ years
- You will have worked in the B2B tech SaaS space for minimum 2 years
- Experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines, inc content, events, research, campaigns and webinar execution
- Experience running and executing events
- Experience being part of a revenue-focused marketing team
- A friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited PTO.