Who we are
Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
People are taking notice too, and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We've grown from 20-100 in headcount over the course of the last year, with more growth in sight. Exciting times lie ahead, come and reach your potential with Reachdesk!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
How we work
On the Engineering team, we take care of all the technical aspects of the platform and its applications, including server-side code, API, databases, and frontend. We have cross-functional teams that are autonomous in delivering new features and improving the existing codebase. The whole team includes a Product Manager, Product Designer, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers, who all work closely to create valuable solutions that solve our users’ most critical problems. We follow Agile practices and short development cycles that regularly increase our product value, with a strong focus on quality and automation.
We’re seeking experienced and enthusiastic QA Specialist to join the team.
As a QA Specialist, you will join our Engineering team to help deliver our product roadmap, enhance our platform, being one of the drivers for quality software development. You will be working closely with designers, product managers, developers and participate in technical and roadmap conversations.
The role includes the testing of new features, reviewing requirements, improving the quality processes, ensuring end-to-end quality, providing feedback, participating in technical design discussions, within a team that is both autonomous and collaborative, with an agile mindset.
What we are looking for
- Autonomy in designing and implementing Test Plans, from concept to its execution.
- Ability to identify business risks within existing and new features.
- Experience in contributing to user stories definition and its acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and continuous integration processes.
- A collaborative approach with Product Management and Product Design within Engineering to develop new features and keep high-quality standards.
- Comfortable working in a modern agile software engineering environment, with a focus on short cycles, quality, and continuous delivery.
- Able to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, to succeed in a remote and partially asynchronous work environment.
- Continuous improvement and solution-oriented mindset.
What do we have to offer you?
Reachdesk is a fast-growing startup that has lots of growth opportunities. Amongst others you can expect:
- A strong group of engineers willing to learn, coach, and grow with you.
- A collaborative environment and a team focused on quality that thrives to grow our business and support our customers.
- Real growth and career opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- A friendly remote work environment, with tools and processes that will support your activities.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Our hiring process
Our hiring process is straightforward and designed with simplicity in mind to find the best match for our team.
- We start by assessing your background with a screening call.
- We then challenge you for a technical interview with senior members of the team.
- The final step is an interview with the manager of the team we are hiring for.
- We then discuss internally and with you the team you will be part of and prepare your onboarding.