Who we are
The thriving digital age has created a world full of noise. As the volume increases it gets harder to cut through the digital clutter and have your message seen. We are on a mission to empower businesses anywhere to create moments that matter, one send at a time.
Reachdesk enables companies to deliver those moments at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
How we work
On the Engineering team, we take care of all the technical aspects of the platform and its applications, including server-side code, API, databases, and frontend. We have cross-functional teams that are autonomous in delivering new features and improving the existing codebase. The whole team includes a Product Manager, Product Designer, and Software Developers who all work closely to create valuable solutions that solve our users’ most critical problems. We follow Agile practices and short development cycles that allow us to increase our product value regularly, with a strong focus on quality and automation.
We’re seeking experienced and enthusiastic Engineering Managers to join the team.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading cross functional teams of Software Engineers to help deliver our product roadmap, enhance our platform, and continue to ensure top quality software, working closely with Designers, Product Managers, other Engineering Managers, and participating in scope, management, technical, and roadmap conversations.
The role includes leading teams of engineers, managing the team, providing feedback, ensuring the teams’ delivery, and participating in technical design decisions, within a team that is both autonomous and collaborative, with an agile mindset.
What we are looking for
- Engineering Managers with a strong background in leading people and teams in Agile environments.
- Autonomy to hire, onboard, coach, and set up career development plans of the engineering team.
- Knowledge of software development processes, its differences and applicability to different challenges.
- Experience in designing, alongside the team, features from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- A collaborative approach with Product Management and Product Design within Engineering to implement new features and keep high-quality standards.
- Comfortable working in a modern agile software engineering environment, with a focus on short cycles, quality, and continuous delivery.
- Able to thrive and influence in a fully remote organization.
- Great communication Skills on top of proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, to succeed in a remote and partially asynchronous work environment.
- Continuous improvement and solution-oriented mindset.
What do we have to offer you?
Reachdesk is a fast-growing startup that has lots of growth opportunities. Amongst others you can expect:
- A strong group of Software Engineers willing to learn, coach, and grow with you.
- A collaborative environment and a team focused on quality that thrives to grow our business and delight our customers.
- Real growth and career opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- A remote-friendly environment with a flexible structure that provides what you need to support your activities and responsibilities.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Our hiring process
Our hiring process is straightforward and designed with simplicity in mind to find the best match for our team.
- We start by assessing your background with a screening call.
- We then challenge you for conversations with senior members of the team Engineering Team, and with senior members of the Product and Design team.
- The final step is an interview with the responsible of the area we are hiring for.
- We then discuss internally and with you the team you will be part of and prepare your onboarding.