Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
Backed by a Series A of $6M and trusted by clients like Hootsuite, SAP and Calabrio, Reachdesk has earned a spot as #1 in Customer Satisfaction and Top 5 Fastest-Growing Products as ranked by G2.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reachdesk is looking for a Senior Business Development Representative to join our fast growing team. We are looking for an experienced BDR who is hungry for success, who can learn fast, think on their feet, and help refine our strategy and culture. This role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity in order to roadmap complex organisations and reach their key decision-makers. Once you’ve made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly. This is a unique opportunity as you will be using our own product to prospect with a game-changing platform that every Senior BDR would love to get their hands on.
This is a unique opportunity to join London’s fastest-growing SaaS company who are already the leader’s in their space.
The right candidate will:
- Have previous experience as an SDR or Senior SDR at a B2B SaaS company
- Have a creative side. You will need to find new ways to break through to people using our tool
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market
- Be prepared to be tested and push themself
- Develop and execute on Account-Based Marketing plans through detailed research, implementation of organization mapping, and personalized content creation
- Be a natural team player and communicator
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly
- Come with a passion for startups
- Developing our outbound lead generation and communicating our value proposition to the market
- Generating interest and qualifying leads that turn into active opportunities
- Gathering data and reacting quickly to buying signals
- Maintaining our CRM system (HubSpot) and executing multi-touch campaigns
- Building sales pipeline and qualifying prospects so they become sales-ready leads
- Attending trade shows and partner events to approach potential prospects
- Basic salary of £40,000
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Remote working & flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO