We’re seeking a Finance and Operations Executive to join the team. You’ll be responsible for assisting with the building of systems, leveraging of data and improving existing processes to give you and the people around you the tools to do the best work possible. As a key member of the Finance and Operations team, you’ll ensure the company has accurate finance data.
This is a unique opportunity to join London’s fastest growing SaaS company who are already the leader’s in their space and working with clients like Stripe, Hootsuite, and SAP.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Assist with Finance, Revenue Operations and Legal of our SaaS company
- Help with budget planning, modelling, business insights and recommendations to the business;
- Helping to ensure our data is up to date and accurate in our CRM system, easy to input and easy for our team to extract;
- Working closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Executive Teams to assist with forecasting and managing business metrics (i.e. Pipeline and Revenue Forecasting);
- Working closely with the finance & operations team to ensure all the key OKR’s and projects are being executed;
- Supporting the leadership team in leading off-sites and aligning all the key executives;
- Help create board decks and and assist in all the business finances in board meetings and investor pitches;
- Be a point of contact for addressing any inquiries/questions related to Reachdesk’s Financial Operations;
- Assist with managing commission payments and budgets in line with the company plan and communicate how the company is tracking against financial targets;
- Ensure our invoices are paid and help us settle invoices from our suppliers
- Monitor and maintain systems to ensure Reachdesk holds a first class tech stack that allows for enablement across the company.
- Previous experience/training in Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent
- Experience in using BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- 0-2 years experience in Financial Accounting or equivalent functions
- 0-2 years’ related experience in a SaaS/data businesses;
- Experience in product pricing, employee compensation etc;
- Willing to focus full-time on being a contributor initially
- Growth mind-set as the company is growing and evolving fast;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Google Slide and Salesforce;
- Familiarity with the UK accounting practices
- Familiarity with the US accounting practices is a plus
- Ability to work from home.
- Working with one of the fast growing companies in UK
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- competitive salary;