We are seeking a top sales leader to join Reachdesk as a Business Development Manager. This is a key leadership role for the US as we transition to a period of high growth with our teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Sales, making a significant impact in our commitment to provide a best-in-class career opportunity for our BDRs. This is a unique opportunity as you will be guiding our teams in using our own product to prospect and book meetings, with a game-changing platform that every BDR would love to get their hands on.
We are a market-leading Sending Platform for sophisticated marketers and sales teams. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high-quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalized direct mail. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business. Our founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify and Alpha Exchange, so this isn’t our first rodeo. We recently secured a $6M Series A and are scaling at an extremely fast pace. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is your chance.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Attract, interview and hire the very best BDRs in NYC.
- Train new hires through classroom facilitation, role playing, knowledge checks, certifications.
- Enable BDRs to master skills across business development functions, including warm-calling and hyper personalized persona led ABM outreach and discovery.
- Drive our monthly success holding meetings and booking revenue.
- Identify opportunities, and provide recommendations, to help further improve our processes.
- Guide BDRs to successfully achieve promotional milestones through frequent personal and career development discussions.
The right candidate will have:
- A proven track record of exceeding personal targets in sales, with 1-2 years experience leading a team.
- Drive to progress personal career goals and is excited for the opportunity to make a significant impact at an early stage.
- Passion for creating a positive culture, which can include selling as a team, fostering healthy competition, sharing best practices and celebrating success.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and experience working with a diverse group of team members.
- Experience working with a sales tool stack which includes CRM, cadences, call coaching etc.
- A bias towards data driven decision making when targeting opportunities to improve the teams’ performance.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to propose solutions as opportunities are identified.
- The ability to motivate others, inspiring both your team and the broader company.
- A high level of creativity and proficiency in tailored outreach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO