About the role
As the first marketing dedicated designer at Reachdesk, you will work closely with various members of the team to ensure that our branding is consistent across all channels.
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for creativity and thinking outside the box, a great attitude, can work to an ever-changing, fast-paced schedule of work and will help push us forward with new ideas to stand out as a leading and innovative brand in the B2B tech space.
It is really important for us to stand out as a business and be remarkable in everything we do, afterall, our mantra is; “creating moments that matter” - therefore you must be able to continue and grow our vision through visual assets and branding and not be afraid to take risks.
- As the dedicated marketing team designer you will own and implement our branding to ensure it is consistent across all channels - you are essentially the brand police!
- You will work with various team members on projects including but not restricted to; designing whitepapers, guides, social media assets, web pages, web assets/images/graphics, infographics, GIF’s, short videos, templates and much more!
- You will work closely with the Director of Marketing to develop a strong brand to ensure we are always evolving and thinking about how we can showcase our personality as a business
- You will be able to take high level ideas and creative briefs and move them from first concepts through to final designs
- You will create and share and develop new amazing ideas
- You will ensure clear process and communication for submitting design requests and delivery
Success looks like
- Help bring the Reachdesk brand to life through compelling, powerful creative execution
- Excellence in design and creativity
- Passion for what you do and taking on board new exciting projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a track record of excellence
- Be creative and have a “think outside of the box” mentality - we don’t want to blend into the crowd!
- Have the ability to deliver impactful creative work under pressure
- Be passionate about maintaining brand standards and creating a remarkable brand
- Have worked in a fast paced B2B SaaS environment
- Be self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail whilst being able to juggle multiple writing projects
- Have outstanding communication, project management and interpersonal skills
- Be interested in actively staying up to speed with the latest in digital design, whether that's broader trends or more niche developments in your area of interest
- You will enjoy thinking about the user's journey, how they are arriving at your design, putting yourself in their shoes and identifying ways of communicating solutions to problems they are likely facing;
- You have a reliable, tested design toolkit as your go-to, but you aren't afraid to take creative risks when inspiration strikes
- 3+ years experience in a design role
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Deep experience using the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Experience using Hubspot, Webflow and Figma to create web and landing pages
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Some juggling required – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key.