We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
We’re seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Product Designer to join the team. You will be responsible for designing the future at Reachdesk and your role includes the research, planning and design of great user experiences. From concept to realization, you’ll collaborate across the organisation with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, UX and Engineering teams and industry experts to help achieve Reachdesk’s vision. You’ll use your full range of product design, interaction design and visual design skills to tackle complex problems with outstanding design solutions. You’ll be passionate about creating experiences first and foremost with our end users in mind.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly ambitious team where you’ll have the ability to make a big impact on our company and our users. Join London’s fastest growing SaaS company who are already the leader’s in their space and working with clients like Hootsuite, Segment and SAP.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within the Product team to define the customers' and the business problems
- Driving product design and UX/UI for our Customer engagement and Marketplace platform
- Developing a deep empathetic understanding of our user needs using design research methods
- Communicating concepts and designs through, flows, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, prototypes and low + high fidelity comps
- Brainstorming and white-boarding ideas with the product and engineering teams
- Creating assets (interaction and pixel specs) and supporting engineers in implementing your designs
- Develop data visualisation standards and maintain the library of UI components (Sketch, Figma)
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations during development sprints
- Use behavioural and research data to support designs, substantiating work with quantitative, behavioural data, customer feedback and usability findings
- Run and facilitate Usability tests and design workshops
Great if you have:
- Have 4+ years of experience with a focus on product design and UI across web platforms
- Have exceptional UX (interaction design) skills and strong UI (visual design) skills
- Are proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin etc)
- Have a great eye for detail, demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving
- Are enthusiastic for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique but are skilled at avoiding ‘design by committee’
- Have a strong onlinae design portfolio demonstrating design and problem solving ability
Even better if you have:
- Have shipped and released B2B products before (Enterprise software experience a plus)
- Love learning, are curious, know it’s ok to ask for help and be ready to help and support others
- A desire for personal growth. You strive to get better each day and inspire the team to get stronger. This is critical for us. We love hearing stories about having great mentors, lots of reading, getting out of your comfort zone.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from super ambitious and empathetic teammates - our team is known to be crazy ambitious. Let’s build something great!