We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Reachdesk team. You will be part of a start-up that is well funded and already making waves in the B2B marketing automation space. We are already working with large enterprise customers and in the last 12 months we have experienced phenomenal growth which is only picking up momentum.
We are looking for a hungry individual who can learn fast, think on their feet, and help refine our strategy and culture. Once you have made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly, taking on larger and more lucrative accounts as experience is gained. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; supporting clients in their campaign activities, i.e.campaign concept and idea planning, sourcing, quoting and ordering, presenting ideas back and receiving feedback for adjustments, building and maintaining landing pages, ensuring the execution and delivery of campaigns. In addition, the Project Manager will be responsible for assisting building out the Reachdesk Marketplace, i.e. researching and contacting potential new vendors, onboarding and training vendor users, setting up vendor accounts and adding products.
We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalized direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies, Deliveroo for corporate gifting. We have turned Direct Mail and Corporate gifting on its head, taking it from being a lengthy and time-consuming process, to a few clicks’ solution combined with a high level of personalization and customization. We are not just a direct mail platform. We are a technology company with advanced integrations into CRM systems to track and update data, integrations with other software that allows us to make unique connections and ordering abilities with partnered suppliers.. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business. We operate on a global scale, currently with offices in London, UK and New York City, USA. We are currently catering to UK & Europe, USA & Canada, and Australia, with expansion plans to cover every major business region worldwide.
Our founding members have built start-ups from scratch before, including Yieldify and Alpha Exchange, so this isn’t our first rodeo. If you are looking to learn from a group of entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forward, this is your chance.
The right candidate will:
- Have a thorough understanding of business and apply that to the success of direct mail campaigns
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market
- Be prepared to be tested and push themselves
- Client-facing acumen
- Be a natural team player and communicator
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity.
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly.
- Come with a passion for start-ups
- Brainstorming creative direct mail campaigns - It’s your time to make great ideas happen
- Design and bring to life new campaigns that are specific to our clients needs, we are looking for unique, innovative ideas that are focused around a company’s brand, goals, and target audience
- Own the campaign from ‘customer goals’ to ‘creative ideas’ to ‘sourcing’ to ‘fulfillment’
- Manage the full process on behalf of our clients, be there to support them every step of the way
- Be organized and become the go-to person for campaign fulfillment
- Warehouse coordination: delivery management, item bundling, quality assurance, back office management
- Speak with customers and educate and help them understand our full capabilities
- Assist the customer success team with new opportunities and upsells
- Creating and managing engagement ideas for customers (pre- and post-sale)
- Partnering with Customer Success for new customer onboarding
- Collaborate with both internal teams and clients to build exciting campaigns, this is a team effort, but campaigns are led by the project managers
- Advise clients on what works well, what doesn’t, and where we can build success
- An inclination for process-driven strategies
- Organizational skills are a must
- Ambitious, forward thinking, and articulate
- Must be innovative, creative, and collaborative
- Experience with Google Spreadsheets/Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ordering large volumes of merchandise and swag items
- Clear communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot or other relevant platforms is a bonus
- Experience with WMS systems or other relevant ordering, process and fulfillment systems is a bonus
- Ability to execute a project from an idea, through development, and fulfillment
- Recent Grads welcomed to apply
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Great company culture
- Flexible hours