As a Customer Success Manager at Reachdesk you will be the face of our company to our most important asset: our customers. The role involves consulting, managing and expanding our customer base. You will be responsible for ideating comprehensive strategies, serving as a trusted advisor for enterprise customers like Hootsuite, SAP and Sailthru, and delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys working independently and as part of a team, and who is a natural relationship builder and people person. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are solutions-oriented, and have a passion for startups and growing a business in a new market.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution, customer expansion and retention
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Manage and track Customer Success activities for your portfolio of clients
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and project management
- 2+ year(s) experience in a customer success role managing a portfolio of clients
- Clear evidence of commercial awareness with the proven ability to spot opportunities within your portfolio
- An inclination for process-driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot or other relevant platforms a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; you enjoy building relationships, engaging in high touch client interaction
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Flexible hours
- A friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals
Reachdesk has revolutionized the way in which direct marketing is being done for Marketers, Sales and Customer Success teams. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business. With a click of a button, Reachdesk enables a user to send items like handwritten notes, brochures, case studies, or event invites to contacts. Each send is measured, automated and integrated with their current technology stack (think Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Marketo etc).
The business has been built by 2nd time Founders who have already built one of the most successful SaaS companies in London (Yieldify) and is backed by some of the most well-known founders and a large US Venture Fund. Trusted by clients like Hootsuite, Rakuten Marketing and Calabrio, earning a spot as #1 in customer satisfaction as ranked by G2. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is your chance.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.