We’re seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join the team. Supporting the Head of Supply Chain, you’ll support our global logistics process, develop effective & sustainable partnerships with our 3PL providers and marketplace vendors and ensure an exemplary gift delivery experience for our customers.
You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across our organisation and supply chain to ensure everything runs efficiently and smoothly. We want you to be an expert in our logistics and marketplace, drive our growth through sourcing of new partners, whilst identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
This role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, fast growing business with a highly ambitious team. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on our company and help deliver major projects.
We are the leading account based direct mail and corporate gifting platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
The business has been built by 2nd time Founders and is funded by both a US Venture Capital Firm and some of the most well-known founders in the industry.
Join London’s fastest growing SaaS company who are already the leaders in their space and working with clients like Asana, Okta, Hootsuite, Segment and SAP.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring our gift delivery experience exceeds our standards for quality and timeliness
- Owning and organising the global logistics chain, including inventory storage, managing data from point of order to delivery, tracking and monitoring delivery.
- Owning Reachdesk’s relationships with our 3PL and delivery partners, maintain a deep understanding of their operations to review how effective and efficient these current processes are, advocate for service improvement initiatives and respond to major incidents.
- Evaluating partner performance through data compilation and regular supplier review and feedback sessions
- Maintaining the analytics needed to monitor and surface issues with packing and delivery
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Product & Engineering teams to diagnose and address problems / areas for improvement with partner and vendor integrations
- Managing the internal response to delivery incidents, working closely with the Customer Support team.
- Sourcing and launching marketplace vendors across different territories and aligning with strategy across the organization.
- Tracking and managing warehouse inventory and managing the marketplace product database
- Manage the contracts and relationships with partners (initial contract, periodic contract review/evolution, renewal/renegotiation, end of life)
- Supporting the Finance function with order and invoice reconciliation
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
- Monitoring and advising on any issues which present risks or opportunities to the organisation
- 2+ years of operations scaling a ideally in a high-growth / start-up environment.
- Advanced data analysis skills, including MS Excel skills, 3PLs and WMS experience.
- In depth knowledge of logistics to include warehousing, 3PL and marketplace drop-ship models.
- You have demonstrable experience in building partnership relationships within a B2B multi-vendor marketplace environment
- Have superb communication (both written and verbal), attention to detail and organisational skills
Even better if:
- You have Experience with companies building and scaling enterprise software (e.g. business intelligence, marketing automation, b2b)
- You have experience in ‘high-touch’ logistics environments (e.g. retail or eCommerce)
- You understand basic API principles and development standards
- You have developed and managed relationships with international logistics suppliers.
- You’re looking to reduce our carbon footprint as we develop our logistics and marketplace network
What’s in it for you:
- Remote working and flexible hours
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic teammates