We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our early stage team in London. You will be part of a startup that has grown significantly in the past year and is preparing to scale. We already have industry leading customers and are ready to expand our sales and marketing team to attack the market. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a hungry individual who can learn fast, think on their feet and help refine our strategy and culture. Once you’ve made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly. This is a unique opportunity as you will be using our own product to prospect with - a game-changing platform that every SDR would love to get their hands on.
We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. Originally founded in London we have expanded fast into the US to gain a global presence quickly. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Our founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify and Alpha Exchange, so this isn’t our first rodeo. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is your chance.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a creative side to them. You will need to find new ways to break through to people using our tool. Sometimes it will get personal;
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market;
- Be prepared to be tested and push themselves;
- Need to be outgoing and enjoy building new relationships;
- Not survive if they are shy. You will be using a combination of phone, email, direct mail, social networks and face-to-face events to generate pipeline;
- Be a natural team player and communicator;
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable;
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity;
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly;
- Come with a passion for startups.
- Developing our outbound lead generation and communicating our value proposition to the market;
- Generating interest and qualifying leads that turn into active opportunities;
- Gathering data and reacting quickly to buying signals;
- Maintaining our CRM system (Hubspot) and executing multi-touch campaigns;
- Building sales pipeline and qualifying prospects so they become sales ready leads;
- Attending trade shows and partner events to approach potential prospects.
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders;
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground;
- Full autonomy over your own projects;
- Flexible hours.