We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform and London’s fastest growing SaaS company. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business..
The business has been built by 2nd time Founders who have already built one of the most successful SaaS companies in London called Yieldify. The company is backed by some of the most well-known founders and a large US Venture Fund.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager to join our growing Product team. We are responsible for our product from strategy to execution and contribute to a great product alongside Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, UX and Engineering teams and industry experts to help achieve Reachdesk’s vision. As Product Manager you will be the product owner of a cross-functional scrum team focused on building and improving our product. You’ll drive the product’s capability, feature prioritization, and user value.
This is a hands-on role, one that requires daily work with product, in addition to strategy and high-level oversights. We want you to question assumptions and drive our platform capabilities first and foremost with our end users in mind.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly ambitious team where you’ll have the ability to make a big impact on our company and our users. Join London’s fastest growing SaaS company who are already the leader’s in their space and working with clients like Stripe, Hootsuite, Segment and SAP.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving product development, from idea to launch, of products and features within Reachdesk’s platform
- Assuming core Product Ownership responsibilities (roadmap, user stories, stakeholder buy-in, prioritisation), with a mindset focussed on problem solving and delivering outcomes, not just outputs.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to identify implementation options aligned with product requirements
- Collaborating with our Customers, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, UX and Engineering teams to ensure the short and long term product roadmap is correctly prioritised
- Using data to find opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Become a domain expert and develop a deep understanding of existing and planned platform solution and capabilities
- Work closely with the Product Management team to drive the roadmap and ensure alignment across Product Development processes.
- Help the engineering team to get closer to the customer and communicate to the business regularly about what work is underway and completed
- Define and track key KPIs / metrics and communicate learnings to multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Being passionate about all things product and helping maintain a product-driven culture across the business
Great if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in product management roles working closely with engineers
- Are experienced using Agile development methodologies and organising work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria
- Have solid experience with customer event/usage tracking, growth frameworks (e.g. AARRR) and using this data to drive product usage and customer retention
- Have Product Management experience in technology companies, preferably in a B2B SaaS company (this is a big plus)
- Have great design instincts and are obsessed about product UX
- Have proficient communication (both written and verbal), attention to detail and organisational skills
- Have a passion for startups
- Love learning, are curious, know it’s ok to ask for help and be ready to help and support others
- Are comfortable taking ownership of outcomes, sharing the success with the team and learning from mistakes
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, MixPanel or other online analytics suites.
- Knowledge of BI tools like Looker and Tableau
- A technical background
- Experience with prototyping and design tools (Sketch, Invision, Framer etc)
- Experience or familiarity with customer journey mapping and design sprints
- Entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- The ability to think long term. We are looking for people who can focus on building scalable capabilities.
What’s in it for you:
- Remote working and flexible hours
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic teammates