🌎 RD was born with the mission to help small and medium businesses grow. Our core SaaS platform helps companies attract and build relationships with potential customers using a variety of digital marketing and sales automation tools. Our explosive growth has led us to more than 30.000 customers using our two products: RD Station Marketing, the leader in Latin America marketing automation softwares and RD Station CRM, a fully integrated sales CRM.
⭐ We at RD have built an extremely talented team with high levels of autonomy and transparency. We offer RDoers the opportunity to learn at an extremely fast pace and have a huge impact on the direction of our business. We were also selected one of the Best Places to Work in Santa Catarina for the last 5 consecutive years and one of the top Tech companies to work for in São Paulo by Great Place to Work, and we are proud of our 4.5 stars at Glassdoor.
🚀 We've also built the biggest and best SaaS Product Marketing team in LATAM. We created the first Product Marketing Podcast in Brazil to share our knowledge and that of the best professionals in the market. The mission of our team is to develop a deep understanding of our market, prospects, customers and partners and use that knowledge to drive product strategy, pricing & packaging, demand for and engagement with our products.
One of the most important next steps for our team is to bring on a leader in research and insights to help us better understand our customers and the market, and make even better decisions for our business based on qualitative and quantitative research. While you will have autonomy to define and develop the role of research at RD Station, you will also work directly with the product marketing, product and marketing teams to drive specific market and customer research projects, with a focus on new products and features and pricing. Your role will be hands-on in that you will be running research and analyzing most of the results yourself (sheets / excel, nothing too fancy), but also very senior in that you will be responsible for generating the insights to inform and/or recommend hugely important decisions for the business. You will also be a mentor in helping each member of the product marketing team develop better research skills for use in their everyday job. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Product & Customer Marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target market, products, customers and prospects via internal and external research
- Use this deep understanding to work with the Product Marketing and Product teams on innovative product, pricing and go to market strategies
- Be the key partner to the Senior Director of Product & Customer Marketing and the executive pricing committee to drive pricing and packaging strategies with unique research and analysis
- Drive the Product Marketing research strategy to bring insights to the product marketing, marketing and product teams and the company as a whole
- Collect, analyze and deliver important insights based both on external (customer, market), quantitative and qualitative research as well as internal data analysis. This includes making specific recommendations for actions.
- Help the product marketing team, and the company, get even closer to our customers and understanding their needs
Example projects include:
- Feature preference or other research to prioritize new potential products, features or product packaging decisions
- Willingness to pay research to price or re-price new and existing products and offers
- Work with Product Marketing to create a win/loss program and analysis to understand why customers choose or reject us and what the role of sales and marketing in that process is
- Understanding customer needs regarding new offer or feature to inform positioning + messaging
- Use survey research to quantify our key value propositions
- Structure research component of marquee content pieces that are key to our marketing and branding strategy (such as Panorama PMEs: os impactos da Covid-19 e os passos para a retomada)
Profile we are looking for
- Minimum 5-7 years of post-university work experience in a hands-on research role with at least 3 years of experience in customer research, specifically for a top-tier market research firm, consumer goods or tech company or management consulting firm.
- Background in quantitative + qualitative work with specific experience in innovation / new product development and pricing
- Ability to draw actionable insights from quantitative and qualitative research and data analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills in order to present your findings and convince action
- Self-starter and self-learner with a positive attitude, willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get things done and openness to new challenges
- Preferred if you have direct experience in tech, and specifically SaaS
- Intermediate/Advanced English
Habilities that add points
- Empathy. Truly understanding and relating to our customers, potential customers and cross-functional partners is paramount to success
- Curiosity: desire to deeply understand situations, customers, the market and the reason behind trends and results
- Collaboration: enjoys and excels and working with a variety of people and stakeholders
- Openness: open to exploring the world of product marketing and SaaS
Launched in 2014, our Culture Code "make it tangible" in attitudes and practices the culture we live every day at RD.
Nossas principais entregas:
- Promover um ambiente respeitoso e plural, com vivência dos nossos valores e código de conduta;
- Potencializar seu desenvolvimento por meio de ações de capacitação, feedbacks e 1:1s;
- Oferecer desafios em todas as fases da sua jornada na RD, através do nosso propósito e sonho grande;
- Entregar um pacote de benefícios que vai muito além do salário (veja a lista completa aqui).
Local de trabalho:
Acreditamos na autonomia e liberdade do nosso time, por isso aqui na RD você pode escolher o formato de trabalho que se adaptar melhor para o seu momento:
- 100% remoto de qualquer lugar do mundo, mesmo após a pandemia;
- Na nossa sede em Florianópolis/SC, ao lado do Shopping e a 15 min da praia;
- Atuação híbrida entre presencial e remoto, conforme suas necessidades.
Nos comprometemos com a construção de um ambiente de trabalho diverso. Todas as candidaturas feitas serão consideradas sem distinção de raça, etnia, religião, identidade de gênero, orientação sexual, nacionalidade, deficiência ou idade.