Do you love entertainment? Are you a creative problem-solver, eager to join a world-class, fast-paced team? Our Representation team is looking for a dedicated, flexible and hardworking Assistant Account Executive to support our team of London-based personal publicists.
In this role, you will gain comprehensive experience in a highly collaborative environment. We are seeking a candidate who is a self-starter, able to multi-task several moving parts and prioritise multiple running projects. Must be an excellent writer, have acute attention to detail, and be an excellent teammate.
The Fine Print:
- Provide administrative support including setting up conference calls, meetings, taking notes, and other tasks as needed.
- Coordinate logistics for client photo shoots, press junkets, premieres and other public appearances.
- Build detailed schedules for clients and publicists, collaborating closely with film/television studios, brand teams and other third parties as required.
- Support the team, when required, by accompanying clients to press commitments including interviews, photo shoots, premieres, junkets and other public appearances.
- Book and manage hair, makeup and styling needs for clients and their press and event activities.
- Monitor press breaks for clients, track online sentiment and craft and maintain coverage reports.
- Execute day-to-day communication with clients and client teams.
- Handle incoming requests and invitations; proactively pitch clients for relevant opportunities.
- Research press contacts and execute media outreach when required.
- Maintain media databases and client press kits.
- Review, edit and manage press materials.
- Collaborate with the wider team in brainstorming pitch angles.
- 1+ years of experience working in the entertainment industry or in an agency setting preferred
- Experience working with talent, entertainment, film studios or agencies is strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Muck Rack, Cision and/or other equivalent entertainment research-based programs preferred
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Responsive and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent track record to run multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
R&CPMK is the original entertainment and culture agency! Our purpose is to drive cultural relevance & engagement for talent, brands, and content creators. Our vision is to inspire communities through cultural connection. Our Values: Be Human, Be Purposeful, Lead with Passion, Be Open Minded, Be Connected.
Our people’s well-being is one of our highest priorities! A 1pm finish on Fridays, flexible paid time off, and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to help us all balance our busy lives.
We are a sociable bunch, we make sure we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities.
It is not just about living in the here and now, so we also help you plan for your future with a retirement plan, a stock purchase plan and generous paid family leave.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.