Do you have a passion for gaming? Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your fandom of esports with your marketing talents within the rapidly evolving esports landscape? Do you have a proven background in managing dynamic client relationships at an agency? Then this is your opportunity to become a member of the team at R&CPMK.
R&CPMK is quickly becoming one of the leading gaming & esports agencies in the world. With experience guiding some of the most recognizable global brands entering the industry, groundbreaking partnerships with lead developers, talent, teams, and esports tournament organizers, we continue to help our clients develop and implement innovative and meaningful partnerships that connect them with the gaming community by leveling up their fan experience. This role will take you around the world both digitally and physically, where you’ll work with a collaborative team to build, lead, and execute successful brand partnerships that you yourself as a community member would be proud of. After all, if you are not passionate as a fan about what you are managing, then it’s not worth doing at all. We are a team of ‘doers’ with a simple goal in mind – continue to drive the industry forward through the success of our clients and the community.
The Fine Print:
We're seeking an Account Executive to assist multiple programs and execution for a client’s esports partnerships with Riot Games. The position will support the execution of the partnership elements on a global level. You will work with the Account Manager to have various day-to-day program management and client/agency integration responsibilities. Gaming and esports industry background are a tremendous plus.
The ideal candidate will be able to support across multiple projects, keep the team organized, and enjoys event work. This position typically requires solid client management background, communication skills, attention to detail, experience in developing strategic recommendations, and event management/hospitality experience.
- Support agency execution of activities and programming related to client’s global esports sponsorship properties
- Facilitate integration of Global Esports marketing initiatives with North American based client and global agency teams
- Client presentation development, manage program recaps and measurement reporting
- Support facilitation of approvals for creative, advertising, promotional, marketing communications, and media partner integrations
- Assist in the execution of fully integrated marketing activation plans, strategies, and budgets.
- Support team in maintaining relationships with esports properties on behalf of clients
- Assist in implementation of cross-channel B2C programs
- Support billing and budget reconciliation
- Remain abreast of current and emerging gaming & esports industry trends, headlines, and notable news.
- A passion for gaming – this isn’t just a job for you
- 1-2 years agency/client service experience in partnerships
- Strong client service is a must. You should be full of energy and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude that you share with the team, alongside priding yourself on delivering excellence in client services and high standards project delivery across the board
- Experience in implementing marketing plans and events
- Experience in document writing including status reports, recaps, industry/competitive analysis
- Able and comfortable to operate within a dynamic, global working environment across different time zones and cultures, as well client’s office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of personality types
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal. A writing and PowerPoint assignment may be part of the hiring process.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills, master of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and collaboration platforms
- Ability and flexibility to travel and weekend/holiday work as needed
R&CPMK is the renowned integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential players in pop culture and some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies. We connect our clients to consumers through the world of entertainment, lifestyle, sports, influence, and popular culture.
We place employee wellbeing as one of our highest priorities, we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to support employees on their wellbeing journey. We ensure that we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities. Tuition reimbursement is also available for those that are interested in continued education.
To help you plan for your future we support you with an employer matched 401k contribution, employee stock purchase plan and family building support including; generous paid family leave, fertility and adoption benefits.
Salary: $45,000.00- $50,000.00 annually
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.